Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lavender Blonde said:
...I seriously don't see what the big deal with this is. He was an extra on a TV and a movie when he was a teenager. So?
3 shitty movies and a shitty show too. I like hopsin but damn... lol

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Daddy Fat Sax said:
:oblivious: yeah cause people should be held accountable what they did as kids especially rappers fuck people who did things amirite my ******
he was an extra in bomb the world and fame last year.

·
Registered
401 Posts
WakeUp! said:
he was an extra in bomb the world and fame last year.
:oblivious: shit man getting paid to stand there is so wack right that's why i don't get paid to sit lol amirite????

:cmon: I don't even care for Hopsin but this shit is stupid.

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Daddy Fat Sax said:
:oblivious: shit man getting paid to stand there is so wack right that's why i don't get paid to sit lol amirite????

:cmon: I don't even care for Hopsin but this shit is stupid.
im not even hating calm down, i literally just posted this video and about how he was in a shitty movie and you think im hating? overreacting ass *****.

·
Registered
401 Posts
WakeUp! said:
im not even hating calm down, i literally just posted this video and about how he was in a shitty movie and you think im hating? overreacting ass *****.
Ain't nothing but calm. Just saying no one cares what Hopsin has acted in. It'd be surprising if anyone cared about Hopsin period.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
WakeUp! said:
I mean this does make you look like a hater since this has nothing to do with anything

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Aw man lemme hate on ****** gettin paid for being in films nshit.

Let's go get Common and Ice Cube and Ice T, and Lupe n Ye for having their songs in movies.

Damn, what are these ****** thinking?

·
Registered
62,260 Posts
REECH DA GENIUS said:
Aw man lemme hate on ****** gettin paid for being in films nshit.

Let's go get Common and Ice Cube and Ice T, and Lupe n Ye for having their songs in movies.

Damn, what are these ****** thinking?
What movies were their songs in?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts