Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sample already used by Lonely Island but should still be awesome. Like MBDTF's I Wonder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU  :work:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xsteezy said:
Am I stretching a bit or can you picture this as 'Never See Me Again'?
the songs called Blame Game already. the debate is whether or not it makes the album bc kanye said it "might" at the London premiere of Runaway

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
JohnLynch said:
the songs called Blame Game already. the debate is whether or not it makes the album bc kanye said it "might" at the London premiere of Runaway
he said it may or may not feature john legend on the hook. not about it being on the album

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
yep ur right my bad i read it wrong. hope it makes it

"Among the other new songs featured in the movie is one called "Blame Game," which contains a healthy sample of the melancholy piano groove in cult electronic musician Aphex Twin's 2001 song "Avril 14th," as well as vocals from frequent 'Ye collaborator John Legend, which the rapper said may or may not make the final cut of the album.

·
Premium Member
34,260 Posts
can't wait for this song.

found this, someone did their own little remix to it and added some drums.  sounds pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
alaska said:
can't wait for this song.

found this, someone did their own little remix to it and added some drums.  sounds pretty sweet.

fuck this is so dope, this song HAS to make the album.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
this will definately be my favorite song on the album, if he uses that sample right. its so fuckin beautiful..
and its more like Everything I Am meets Bittersweet(because of the lyrics)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts