Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and? lol that's like saying you got a sample of food from costco liked it but wouldn't buy the actual meal because it wasn't anything new. lol ungrateful ass fans...if I can even call you that...

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Yeah i listened to  the leaks and honestly i'm more disappointed in the overall product. what i've heard has been dope, but for my anticipation, it hasn't met it even close. all i can say is the 3 tracks i haven't heard and the new AOTL may be epic but they still won't make the album as whole better. at least more tracks would have filled that empty space of just wanting bomb ass music. even if he's changing them up and extending them, they're not going to be too new. he does that for every album and only a few have switched up to a point where they actually seemed different.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Manny said:
and? lol that's like saying you got a sample of food from costco liked it but wouldn't buy the actual meal because it wasn't anything new. lol ungrateful ass fans...if I can even call you that...
how are we ungrateful when we were all expecting only DIAND and Monster on the album and now we find out So appaled has made its way on there aswell(which i don't mind cause its better than monster but.) We all listened to the G.O.O.D Friday tracks and that +singles + shitty see me now makes up for half the album, how else are we suppose to react ? I'm pretty sure Chain Heavy and Mama's Boyfriend were most fans most anticipated tracks on the album and who knows whats gonna happen with them if this turns out to be real.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol what more do you want out of a man who is giving you free music till christmas, a collab album with jay-z, and a group album with pharrell and lupe?

lol you want more right?

that sounds like an ungrateful fan to me :dno:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Manny said:
lol what more do you want out of a man who is giving you free music till christmas, a collab album with jay-z, and a group album with pharrell and lupe?

lol you want more right?

that sounds like an ungrateful fan to me :dno:
nopee i appreciate the fact that he's constantlly working and giving us free music every week but i rather of him gave us other tracks.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
I'm still exited for the album im gonna buy it and everything I'm just saying he really should not have done that.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeezy Mescudder said:
nopee i appreciate the fact that he's constantlly working and giving us free music every week but i rather of him gave us other tracks.
lol, so why do you take offense to me calling you ungrateful?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts