Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel bad for Kanye. This guy is so under appreciated it's not even funny.. I mean if he's late on a good friday track people jump on him and try to destroy him, but I bet hes going to be up till about 9:00 A.M finishing this song, he really doesn't have too.. Even I would've went to sleep and said fuck it ill do it tomorrow...  I'm not calling out anybody on the boards, mostly talking about inconsiderate fans on twitter and stuff..

Man the guy legit loves us... He's amazing.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Kanye Himself said:
I feel bad for Kanye. This guy is so under appreciated it's not even funny.. I mean if he's late on a good friday track people jump on him and try to destroy him, but I bet hes going to be up till about 9:00 A.M finishing this song, he really doesn't have too.. Even I would've went to sleep and said fuck it ill do it tomorrow...  I'm not calling out anybody on the boards, mostly talking about inconsiderate fans on twitter and stuff..

Man the guy legit loves us... He's amazing.
:h5:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i literally didnt sleep since 6 oclock yesterday i fell asleep today at like 5 pm so i could wake up to a GOOD friday song lol im not mad at all i kno im gonna be up all night i'll catch it and yeah this post needed to be sed cuz ppl do be ungrateful

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
If he gets late I just go to bed lol. It doesn't really matter if he's late as long as we have the song then it's good IMO

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
I didn't realize there were people who actually got mad at him for being late on releasing free music. Whoever you are, just die. No, fuck it, just die, seriously. Honestly? Just fucking die. If you are that impatient, I know the world is better off without you.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Timesitheus said:
I didn't realize there were people who actually got mad at him for being late on releasing free music. Whoever you are, just die. No, fuck it, just die, seriously. Honestly? Just fucking die. If you are that impatient, I know the world is better off without you.
I didn't realize there were people who actually gets mad at people for being mad :dno: not that serious dawg

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
B-ri said:
I didn't realize there were people who actually gets mad at people for being mad :dno: not that serious dawg
It isn't even anger. It is just me saying I'm done. I'm so sick of people with no sense of empathy. I know they are just dumb assholes on twitter who are probably fine people in real life, but it shows...Kanye works so hard, and we repay him by getting mad, and even worse, not buying his shit in November.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts