Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly people who like TLOP are deluded

1K views 68 replies 46 participants last post by  imahoahhniggie 
#1 ·
I first considered myself to be a Kanye fan around the 808's era when I was about 14 years old. I started visiting his older stuff and right of the bat I stated fucking with LR and graduation. After I heard MBDTF I was like I'm Kanye fan for life, after yeezus I was like Kanye is pushing hella boundaries.

Flash-forward to TLOP it feels like a hollow album, that lacks character trying to play it safe to access a certain demographic.

Why Kanye was messing around with songs after it came out. Come on now who even does that?

It shows the lack of care he put into TLOP. He knows that shit is sloppy like Kim k's pussy

#30 ·
TLOP tries to be celebration like GR big like LR and weird like Yeezus
But result is some half-assed album that lacks soul like Yeezus
Too big in places like LR and by the way has some strange choice of skits ( low lights? Come on, this song fits if this album was 2 hours long, silverr surfur should've been on soundcloud )
Kanye literally shoe-horns part about bonus tracks to cover up Good Fridays fuck up and to make album look big and ambitious while it is short ( if we dont count songs after 30 hours )

#34 ·
pokerking4128 said:
Too big in places like LR and by the way has some strange choice of skits ( low lights? Come on, this song fits if this album was 2 hours long, silverr surfur should've been on soundcloud )
Kanye literally shoe-horns part about bonus tracks to cover up Good Fridays fuck up and to make album look big and ambitious while it is short ( if we dont count songs after 30 hours )
this is the most ridiculous paragraph ive read all day

#41 ·
pokerking4128 said:
lmaooo good job typing up a bunch of words that mean nothing :cryhah:

#46 ·
deej61 said:
:hah: please tell me how its the most conventional
feels like Kanye had to play it safe to please his followers after yeezus was lacking mainstream appeal. TLOP is supposed to be played in clubs and have people jumping and dancing (nothing wrong with that), imagine hearing yeezus being played in clubs. You won't. I think Kanye is moving into the pop culture paradigm

#50 ·
moehunna said:
feels like Kanye had to play it safe to please his followers after yeezus was lacking mainstream appeal. TLOP is supposed to be played in clubs and have people jumping and dancing (nothing wrong with that), imagine hearing yeezus being played in clubs. You won't. I think Kanye is moving into the pop culture paradigm
Weird
I can't disagree that maybe TLOP is more conventional
But Yeezus has Send It Up, Onsight, New Slaves, Black Skinhead
And I think was somewhat inflienced by electromic music

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.