Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
29,136 Posts
deej61 said:
Im sorry but you legit have trash taste and probably listen to jcole or some shit and dont really care about music or anything beautiful as a whole and only like conventional shit

I bet you Get mad at every ios update

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
TLOP tries to be celebration like GR big like LR and weird like Yeezus
But result is some half-assed album that lacks soul like Yeezus
Too big in places like LR and by the way has some strange choice of skits ( low lights? Come on, this song fits if this album was 2 hours long, silverr surfur should've been on soundcloud )
Kanye literally shoe-horns part about bonus tracks to cover up Good Fridays fuck up and to make album look big and ambitious while it is short ( if we dont count songs after 30 hours )

·
Registered
29,233 Posts
pokerking4128 said:
TLOP tries to be celebration like GR big like LR and weird like Yeezus
But result is some half-assed album that lacks soul like Yeezus
Too big in places like LR and by the way has some strange choice of skits ( low lights? Come on, this song fits if this album was 2 hours long, silverr surfur should've been on soundcloud )
Kanye literally shoe-horns part about bonus tracks to cover up Good Fridays fuck up and to make album look big and ambitious while it is short ( if we dont count songs after 30 hours )
this is the most ridiculous paragraph ive read all day

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
moehunna said:
i know but I can't stand seeing it being praised to this degree
I'm not the biggest Pablo fan either (easily a bottom 2 Ye album) but people can like whatever they want imo

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.