Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first considered myself to be a Kanye fan around the 808's era when I was about 14 years old. I started visiting his older stuff and right of the bat I stated fucking with LR and graduation. After I heard MBDTF I was like I'm Kanye fan for life, after yeezus I was like Kanye is pushing hella boundaries.

Flash-forward to TLOP it feels like a hollow album, that lacks character trying to play it safe to access a certain demographic.

Why Kanye was messing around with songs after it came out. Come on now who even does that?

It shows the lack of care he put into TLOP. He knows that shit is sloppy like Kim k's pussy

·
Registered
29,233 Posts
Im sorry but you legit have trash taste and probably listen to jcole or some shit and dont really care about music or anything beautiful as a whole and only like conventional shit

I bet you Get mad at every ios update

·
Banned
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
deej61 said:
Im sorry but you legit have trash taste and probably listen to jcole or some shit and dont really care about music or anything beautiful as a whole and only like conventional shit

I bet you Get mad at every ios update
i have never ever liked jcole. TLOP is the most conventional album Kanye has ever made

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.