Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Masala Man said:
Kanye didn't like Drake getting attention is what it boils down to.
You're taking it too seriously. When he said that he was praising Drake - it was when he said he would want to take him on tour with him and that he made him step up his game. He wouldn't say that about someone he doesn't like.

And at the WTT concert Kanye shouted him out specifically when he showed up, and Drake thanked him when he won some award late last year. I think the songwriters award or w/e.

I'm pretty sure they're not beefing.

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
G.O.O.D!! said:
You're taking it too seriously. When he said that he was praising Drake - it was when he said he would want to take him on tour with him and that he made him step up his game. He wouldn't say that about someone he doesn't like.

And at the WTT concert Kanye shouted him out specifically when he showed up, and Drake thanked him when he won some award late last year. I think the songwriters award or w/e.

this needs to be posted in the Kanye section. for some strange reason, they think that YMCMB and GOOD are beefing

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
G.O.O.D!! said:

Proof he shouted him out? Cause I'm pretty sure they're not friends lol, if this is true then I'll be so happy

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Automatic Weezy said:
this needs to be posted in the Kanye section. for some strange reason, they think that YMCMB and GOOD are beefing
ikr. It's weird cause Kanye is such a stan of YMCMB lol.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Slim Shady said:
drake also had a beat for take care produced by ye afaik
also, he, ye and wayne have a song recorded last year
Na, but Find Your Love was produced by Ye for Thank me Later

1 - 20 of 57 Posts