Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
And yeah I keep trying to think happy thoughts whenever I get depressed.. Like my friend told me he was just like me but worse in the 1st yr and he didnt do what im doing right now till his 2nd year so that kinda cheered me up... Plus people all over the world are experiencing much worse shit than this so I should atleast be thankful for what I have right? But yeah... KTT is like my 2nd fam basically and I honestly feel like Im closer to my E-Friends more than my real life friends sometimes even though I dont have that many but yeah....

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Im gonna call my parents and aunt too but not right away... Gotta pick a good time since I wont tell them while Im in the middle of figuring shit out

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Im finding alot of inspiration in various things these days so I mean thats a good thing I guess... Especially music though.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Just get better grades. Go to every class, go to ever teachers office hours, study in all your free time, get a tutor. College gives you so many opportunities to get as good of grades as you want.

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
I could tutor you in all three of those subjects but seeing as how I live as far away as I do....not happening. 

I have a 97% in Macro Economics, 87% in Statistics and a 91% in Acct. 

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Also dont get so angry/sad/depressed/frustrated. It wont help at all, it can [and most likely will] only make issues worst. Try meditating?

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
lol at Meditating nah but I mostly listen to music and stuff to keep my head above water and just to keep me from completely losing it. Mickey Factz - Again from his new mixtape is what Im listening to currently these days  to help me ease my stress. Im gonna go study some Accounting for now so peace!

Thanks for the help again everyone!

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Thanks bro I shall make my epic Stickam return on Nov. 26 during which you owe me that long overdue fist bump

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Ok so Im so fucking happy right now lol me and a friend just did our Accounting HW lab online and we both got full on it! ^_^

This feels so good right now after that Mid Term grade lol I feel like jumping up and down right now haha

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
D-Boy said:
spend less time on kl and study
whats KL???

oh and raf, good luck man.  I really do hope everything goes smoothly.  You just got to buckle down man, and try to make whatever change you can. Don't let this little bump in the road knock you completely down.  You can get through it.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.