Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Rafae Sheikh said:
Yeah I feel what you're saying Ria... Its just that I wish I could actually put that plan into effect. I realize Uni is way more important yet I keep surfing the net.. smh

I just need that spark
Since you love the computer and internet so much.. you should probably consider getting a career in web design or something..

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
iight yall thanks alot for your help.. Its time to take a hiatus from the Internet.

Lets go and do this shit... forreal

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
I'm kinda in the same situation. Moving from a different country and etc. I basically failed to tests yesterday reaaal bad, but tbh idgaf lol, that's basically the reason why I failed them because I keep thinking that I still have lots of time to finish college, plus the internet. :p

Right now I'm thinking of going to the library to study since I get distracted to easily at home, you should try it. Preferably don't bring a laptop though.

·
Banned
736 Posts
u should probably tell a parent.gain some reassurance. then when u come to similar situations in the future u can handle them without spazzing out.

it's not the end of the world...people might get mad at you and shit, but it's temporary.you have ur whole fuckin life to do what u want.there's millions of people from all over the world feeling the same.

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Wow... so just as I was all happy that I almost finished my Econ. assignment I check my Stats Mid Term grade online and I got 9/53

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
My phone just stopped working as well... well not completely, but I basically can't surf the net or call anyone.

I think God gave me a sign.... I shouldn't call anyone at this point and keep my ass off the net

·
Registered
359 Posts
Everything will be ok man! I know your stressing but try and keep positive otherwise you are going to make your self worse!

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Yeah man... I worked some stuff out. Pretty much talked to an advisor at Uni and he told me to drop Stats since theres no way Im passing it this semester but thats okay since I can take it again in the spring... Only thing is its only for a month so itll be pretty fast paced but like thats ok since if I keep on taking Stats ill fail most likely and itll go on my transcript as a 0... I do NOT want that so Im better off dropping the course now. Im really happy now since thats alot of stress off my back but like telling my parents and aunt will be the hard part.  But yeah... I might even drop Accounting even though the teacher told me not to just cuz of 1 mark but then again I dont want a bad looking grade on my transcript so... idk Ill think about it but Im definitely dropping Stats so I can focus on my other subjects more. I might even change my major tbh since Im not completely satisfied with Business right now.

Forreal though I love the community on KTT here <3

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.