Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly never thought I'd be as stressed out as I am now. Ok well.... I moved from Saudi Arabia (Not an Arab) to Canada for University (Brock) and I honestly feel like killing myself right now. I could literally cry right now...

University just seems so hard to me right now... Im in Business Communications right now and I need to transfer to Business Admin. as my major ASAP since that was my original plan. Thing is.. Im literally getting bad grades on every subject right now.. I just realized I got a 39/100 on my Acct. Mid Term and I dont think my Stats result will be good anyway. Now thing is... I need a total avg of ATLEAST 65% in Econ, Stats, and Acct. Im literally failing Acct. right now and I have no idea what to do atm.. I just wanna kill myself right now to be honest. Stats and Econ I literally have to get atleast 60's and 70's in them to even have the chance to transfer to Business Admin

Someone PLEASE calm me down right now... Im literally shaking with fear right now since my parents and aunt dont even know about this yet.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Keep your head up. It's really not the end of the world Rafae. Idk if being a business major is something you really wanna do, but to be honest, I had to change my major about 3 times until I was happy with it. :)

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Bro come on you gotta chill. Just study as much as you can but don't talk about Suicide that's just fucking ridiculous shit will get better man.. but don't quit now you're already there.

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I swear... you guys dont understand. My whole family/relatives are depending on me and for me to just fuck shit up like this... Im honestly better off not existing. My dad spent so much money for me... I feel like an asshole right now

·
Registered
929 Posts
Merix said:
Bro come on you gotta chill. Just study as much as you can but don't talk about Suicide that's just fucking ridiculous shit will get better man.. but don't quit now you're already there.
Exactly.. just try to stay focused as much as possible. You may have to cut down your time on the internet and extra activities that don't apply to school.. you'll get there. This is perfectly normal for new college students.. and just college students in general.

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I honestly have to focus 100% right now... But it just seems so hard for some reason.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Rafae Sheikh said:
I swear... you guys dont understand. My whole family/relatives are depending on me and for me to just fuck shit up like this... Im honestly better off not existing. My dad spent so much money for me... I feel like an asshole right now
If you know for sure that you're f*ng up.. which I doubt you are.. you gotta take care of business. You're being too hard on yourself, you're only human. It's never too late to achieve anything.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Rafae Sheikh said:
I honestly have to focus 100% right now... But it just seems so hard for some reason.
Step 1: Get off of here. lol

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thing is... Its such a big change for me to go from a high school in Saudi Arabia to a Uni in Canada and theres hardly any time to get used to everything since everything is just hitting me in the face right now.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Ria said:
If you know for sure that you're f*ng up.. which I doubt you are.. you gotta take care of business. You're being too hard on yourself, you're only human. It's never too late to achieve anything.
man seriously.

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And I just wish I wasnt so addicted to the internet... I try so hard to stay off of it but it just keeps coming back to me.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Rafae Sheikh said:
And I just wish I wasnt so addicted to the internet... I try so hard to stay off of it but it just keeps coming back to me.
I feel you man but you can use it as an advantage. Ask people for help.

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just feel like Im not living up to my full potential... I hate that feeling more than anything. The feeling that you KNOW you could do a whole lot better but you dont because theres so much bullshit holding you back.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Rafae Sheikh said:
lmao you're just makin' excuses for your mistakes in school.. take a look at your priorities. School or the internet? The internet isn't going anywhere...

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was so happy at first that I got into Brock and all... never did I think Id go through this much stress 1 or 2 months in. Man... I just feel so down right now holy shit.

You guys know that feeling where you feel like you're literally the worst human to ever grace this planet? Thats exactly how I feel right now.

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I feel what you're saying Ria... Its just that I wish I could actually put that plan into effect. I realize Uni is way more important yet I keep surfing the net.. smh

I just need that spark

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Rafae Sheikh said:
I was so happy at first that I got into Brock and all... never did I think Id go through this much stress 1 or 2 months in. Man... I just feel so down right now holy shit.

You guys know that feeling where you feel like you're literally the worst human to ever grace this planet? Thats exactly how I feel right now.
Man imagine how Kanye felt the whole world calling him a "nigger" Shm man.

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude... Atleast Kanye still enjoys making music and what not. I literally have nothing going for me :'(

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.