41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
More info coming holy fucking shit

Edit:
I was sitting behind the counter, writing a reply to KTT thread..,

A black man came in and went straight to the bathroom. About 2-3 minytes pass and he comes out... He immediately turns behind the counter and pulls a black pistol from his waist and says "give me the cash and don't look at me. Don't look at me!!"

I'm like "yes" whatever you want man, don't shoot, please don't shoot me (was in straight bitch mode at this point) he grabs me by my shoulder and leads me to the first register and he tells me to hand him all the money and he then hives me to the next register and tells me the same thing.... While I'm emptying the second register he starts grabbing all of the scratchers..

I give him the money from the second drawer and he drags me to the back and says "walk to the back area... He follows me.... The whole time I'm thinking he's gonna shoot me in the back of the head..... He tells me to go into the back area and not look back... So I do and I lock the back door immediately... I wait like to 3 minutes and then I go into the cooler and look through the cooler doors and I didn't see him so I ran out and locked the doors and called the cops.... The cops are atill here an shots still going down.... They're looking at the video tapes now

holy fuck D:

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Cops just left and everything.. manager making me finish the shift, like dafuq lol I'm just here by myself again :ohno:

I'm physically fine, but god damn.. This shit has feeling weird as fuck man...

It's hard as hell to act normal with all these customers when I just had a pistol in my face a few hours ago

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
Cops just left and everything.. manager making me finish the shift, like dafuq lol I'm just here by myself again :ohno:

It's hard as hell to act normal with all these customers when I just had a pistol in my face a few hours ago
After all that he's still making you work?? What ethnicity is your manager...it's gonna be hard to shake it off but you'll be fine fam. Thank god though because if could have been a lot worse ya know?

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Odyssey116 said:
After all that he's still making you work?? What ethnicity is your manager...it's gonna be hard to shake it off but you'll be fine fam. Thank god though because if could have been a lot worse ya know?

My manager is a white women.. And yeah, it could've been waaay fucking worse.

The main thing I'm worried about is him coming back, but they cops kinda reassured me.. We're right on a freeway exit, so hopefully he took the money and is hella far away lol...

·
Premium Member
36,582 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
My manager is a white women.. And yeah, it could've been waaay fucking worse.

The main thing I'm worried about is him coming back, but they cops kinda reassured me.. We're right on a freeway exit, so hopefully he took the money and is hella far away lol...
Stay safe fam

·
Banned
16,579 Posts
Fork said:
Pics

Also stealing scratchers is a dumb ass idea, they have to be activated at register :hah: hell be a confirmed thief if he tries to redeem it
Not true

source: worked at a gas station for a year

edit: They can just look at which rolls were stolen and deactivate them

·
Banned
32,208 Posts
PoisoNinja said:

Manager making you finish your shift when you just got threatened with a gun :hah:

Fucking people man

·
Premium Member
43,233 Posts
Mt Olympus said:
Not true

source: worked at a gas station for a year

edit: They can just look at which rolls were stolen and deactivate them
Really? Whenever I buy one they activate that shit :fly:

41 - 60 of 85 Posts