1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More info coming holy fucking shit

Edit:
I was sitting behind the counter, writing a reply to KTT thread..,

A black man came in and went straight to the bathroom. About 2-3 minytes pass and he comes out... He immediately turns behind the counter and pulls a black pistol from his waist and says "give me the cash and don't look at me. Don't look at me!!"

I'm like "yes" whatever you want man, don't shoot, please don't shoot me (was in straight bitch mode at this point) he grabs me by my shoulder and leads me to the first register and he tells me to hand him all the money and he then hives me to the next register and tells me the same thing.... While I'm emptying the second register he starts grabbing all of the scratchers..

I give him the money from the second drawer and he drags me to the back and says "walk to the back area... He follows me.... The whole time I'm thinking he's gonna shoot me in the back of the head..... He tells me to go into the back area and not look back... So I do and I lock the back door immediately... I wait like to 3 minutes and then I go into the cooler and look through the cooler doors and I didn't see him so I ran out and locked the doors and called the cops.... The cops are atill here an shots still going down.... They're looking at the video tapes now

·
Banned
32,208 Posts
Send me your address and ill come through with the yopper

·
Banned
40,233 Posts
In

1 - 20 of 85 Posts