Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
73,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redemption :jordancry:

Replacing all the names he dropped with girls who were once in my life :jordancry:

That Mercedez coupe you driving was for me and you :jordancry:

Redemption on my mind, you'll never be forgiven :jordancry:

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
STAR WARS FUR said:
i'd relate to this if drake was in the mercedez coupe
                                                                          Ok dis car talk :khaled2:

·
Registered
89,345 Posts
Kai said:
                                                                          Ok dis car talk :khaled2:
she curved me and wasted my time so i got the watch to keep me in serious watch of the time I have left
then another one curved me so I got the coupe just to shit on her

:he:

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
STAR WARS FUR said:
she curved me and wasted my time so i got the watch to keep me in serious watch of the time I have left
then another one curved me so I got the coupe just to shit on her

:he:
                                                                          Gif Lord Fur AKA the Cam Newton of rap :hhh:

·
Registered
89,345 Posts
Kai said:
                                                                          :yejoice:
never fall for them hoes who stay fuckin with them lames who skip class to sesh and wear true religion down to their ankles stayin makin rap songs that sound like chief keef on some next level heroin acid shit

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
STAR WARS FUR said:
never fall for them hoes who stay fuckin with them lames who skip class to sesh and wear true religion down to their ankles stayin makin rap songs that sound like chief keef on some next level heroin acid shit
                                                                              Ok these are the keys to success :damn:

·
Registered
73,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Memphis. said:
OP always talking shit about drake and now he on his dick crrrrriiiiine :jordanlaff:

Who mans is dis :jordanlaff:
Hey, is this the same Memphis that got banned? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 - 20 of 36 Posts