Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 1183 Posts

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
You tend to over edit a lot of them. but for a new user you got skill. I'M Goin In is by a mile the best.

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
YoungMoney said:
a CC response :D

First of, you are improving like a beast. this compared to some of first stuff is mind blowing, so mad love for that.

Really liking the understated nature of this, the new found confidence to offer what first appears like little, but is remarkable meaningful stuff. The type could do with minor touch ups, decrease the (kerning?) space in between letters so the properly match, for the scroll effect this is pertinent.

Whats the purple thing at the bottom, to me this potentially ruins the flow of the image, with its positioning i tend to look at that instead of the silhoette, i'd personally justify this by incorperating it more into the image, or remove it.

Finally, nice texture overlay, makes it look like a piece of paper, washed up on shore....

Overall, sick.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
ryan2611 said:
a CC response :D

First of, you are improving like a beast. this compared to some of first stuff is mind blowing, so mad love for that.

Really liking the understated nature of this, the new found confidence to offer what first appears like little, but is remarkable meaningful stuff. The type could do with minor touch ups, decrease the (kerning?) space in between letters so the properly match, for the scroll effect this is pertinent.

Whats the purple thing at the bottom, to me this potentially ruins the flow of the image, with its positioning i tend to look at that instead of the silhoette, i'd personally justify this by incorperating it more into the image, or remove it.

Finally, nice texture overlay, makes it look like a piece of paper,  washed up on shore....

Overall, sick.
Thanks!
I'm obsessed with Overlaying and messing with blending properties!

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
YoungMoney said:
Thanks!

Yeah, the guy wanted me To put that purple stocker on there :/. 

But I'm obsessed with Overlaying and messing with blending properties!
good skill to learn, my favourite is colour dodge, tbh over use it :D and tell your fgriend to STFU!

1 - 20 of 1183 Posts