Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
66,496 Posts
joe said:
Countless mistakes have been made when following this philosophy.
this is true but unless u get a std then the precautions aren't that bad :dno:

Btw OP after watching the video you posted, if you do decide to hit that gag the bitch

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
joe said:
I've never been more annoyed by a 45 second video  :ohno: :dno:
this is why im confused, she's kinda annoying
and i dont want to end up like kanye @ the end of drunken hot girl "now im with this bitch for the rest of the year/month/week/shit even a day may be too much for me

CT said:
not surprised by this gtfo androgynous... :work:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ATFJustin said:
This.
What kind of things have you heard about her? :popcorn:
My boy went to hs with her and he said she's a slide, but me and her talking she said she didnt have any bf's in highschool and she's talking like she wants to stay with me and i just wanna it it i do not want to stay with her at all lol that sounds like a horrid person

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
joe said:
Did she say she just wants to hit it and quit it? I thought she said she wanted to be with you,and you don't want that?
exactly, but she doesn't seem to have a problem , doing shit soon so I'm in between :awesome: and hiding behind a couch =/

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
joe said:
I personally can't hook up with a girl I don't have a genuine interest in. If you can, why not go for it? It's no big deal. But I would never hook up with a girl I couldn't stand being around for even a day, as you are worried about with this girl. There is no right or wrong way though.
thaaaanks this make sense i want to hit it but i dont want to hear her voice lol so I will not een continue to talk to this girl

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.