Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
68,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"It’s possible that I’ll rap on the G.O.O.D. Music album but it’s not going to be a guarantee. Kanye actually likes my raps so we’ll see."

“I actually started rapping before I started making beats. I started rapping at 13, but I stopped for a few years to get my feet in the door with production. The rapping comes naturally. People are really feeling the stuff I’m doing right now so I’m just working."

“We’re still working on it but it’s definitely coming together. With Kanye, it could be done tonight or it could be done months from now. When he feels it’s ready, we’ll put it all together. But it’s sounding crazy. I don’t know how many records [I’ll have on there]. I could have zero records on it or I could have 10 records on it. I’m just working and hoping my shit makes it.”

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/04/interview-hit-boy-talks-kanye-wests-theraflu-jay-z-interview-working-with-aap-rocky
Hit Boy starts at 1:57

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't mind tbh if it were just one song. Hell it can't be worse than Swizz Beatz on Lord Lord Lord.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
"It’s possible that I’ll rap on the G.O.O.D. Music album but it’s not going to be a guarantee. Kanye actually likes my raps so we’ll see."
that first quote was a rhyme. i don't think he's too bad

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
ThePie said:
I wouldn't mind tbh if it were just one song. Hell it can't be worse than Swizz Beatz on Lord Lord Lord.
lmao oh god that shit was terrible "25s on it like wtf" yea like wtf was you thinkin rappin taht garbage!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts