Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
We find ourselves here, counting down the days until the classic, and I for one, am dying of anticipation. Remember when you were a little kid and you couldn’t wait to open your presents on birthdays and Christmases? That’s the closest thing I can compare what waiting for a new Kanye album feels like. And actually, this might be even worse. When I wake up in the morning, I check the websites. When I use my Blackberry, I check for any new Tweets. When I get home from work, I check the websites again. Hell, I stay on the websites for so long, hitting 4 or 5 “refresh” buttons every few seconds that my wife gets mad at me. In her own words, “I can’t wait until after the new album comes out, so I can have my husband back!” Of course, I wouldn’t have married her if she wasn’t a Kanye fan too.
exactly how i feel ! constantly on ktt or twitter checking for latest info.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Thank you for all of the kind comments everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed my article.  I wanted it to be something that we could all relate to and appreciate.  Obviously, I'm not the only one spending hours at a time waiting for the next bit of news!!! This was my first piece as an official writer for KTT, but I promise to bring you guys more quality work.  And thanks to Marty and Dexter for getting it all organized and posted up. 

Now, I just want to put on a banana suit and dance like a fool. :banana:
:banana:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.