Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
63,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you all seen there shit? It's filled with old heads who are still stuck in 1985. They think every artist should be boom bap and they think every mainstream song is garbage lmaoooo Literally on all the posts they have this lame joke about Ja Rule lmfaooo

Worst comment section in the world.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Raccoon Face said:
equivalent of hopsin's fanbase
not even. hopsin + his fanbase don't know shit about hip hop or its roots.

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
ArkitekTheMC said:
Have you all seen there shit? It's filled with old heads who are still stuck in 1985. They think every artist should be boom bap and they think every mainstream song is garbage lmaoooo Literally on all the posts they have this lame joke about Ja Rule lmfaooo

Worst comment section in the world.
Tru
The most confusing comment section is nahright
Like wtf all the comments aren't even about the post the fuck

·
Premium Member
47,240 Posts
hhdx was where i got all my news before i joined ktt, all i remember was this one guy that would comment in every single article just saying shit about Ja Rule being the best rapper of all time :hah:

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Bodega said:
ktt is a pretty good place to discuss hip hop compared to every other option
the only problem is that it's too focused on current or recent hip hop which makes it hard to discuss older artists. I'd be good if there were four sub-sections: 80s, 90s, 2000s and 2010+ as well as general

·
Banned
64,466 Posts
KME said:
the only problem is that it's too focused on current or recent hip hop which makes it hard to discuss older artists. I'd be good if there were four sub-sections: 80s, 90s, 2000s and 2010+ as well as general
who wants to discuss 80s rap
seriously

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.