Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 191 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Jerry Rackhouse said:
How many #1 albums did Jay have in the the 2000's? 7....Jay was for sure running shit. 50 didn't even last to the end of the 2000's

Wayne's not a 90's rapper he got his start in the late 90's but let's not pretend that he was really running shit till 2008
dwayne went patinum in the 90s :kanyeshrug:

number 1 albums dont mean shit when you havent got that global shit

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Moseley said:
dwayne went patinum in the 90s :kanyeshrug:

number 1 albums dont mean shit when you havent got that global shit
On one album then he fell off. He wasn't running the game

And yes they do. #1 albums are #1 albums. Jay was still a huge rapper, he may not have been for you since I assume you were born in England but in the US he got just as much respect as 50

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Jerry Rackhouse said:
On one album then he fell off. He wasn't running the game

And yes they do. #1 albums are #1 albums. Jay was still a huge rapper, he may not have been for you since I assume you were born in England but in the US he got just as much respect as 50
shawn peaked in 09 why cant you understand this? he was never and never will be as big as 50 was.

and dwayne consistantly went platinum from 1999 to 2011

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
LiftthatALLLNight said:
Biggie killed Hip Hop, ever since his debut album....we've been going downhill, right OP?
no

life after death>>>ready to die

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Moseley said:
shawn peaked in 09 why cant you understand this? he was never and never will be as big as 50 was.

and dwayne consistantly went platinum from 1999 to 2011
I understand what you're saying. I disagree

And he went platinum but he's way bigger now than he was in the mid 2000's. He had street buzz on Tha Carter 1 & 2 and his mixtapes. He broke into the mainstream for real on Carter 3.

And you still never answered Drake and Rick Ross. Both of them are running the game and are at their peaks

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
LiftthatALLLNight said:
Both sux.
okay i fully respect your opinion

i also respect you as a human being maybe one day we could meet up and make love?

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Jerry Rackhouse said:
I understand what you're saying. I disagree

And he went platinum but he's way bigger now than he was in the mid 2000's. He had street buzz on Tha Carter 1 & 2 and his mixtapes. He broke into the mainstream for real on Carter 3.

And you still never answered Drake and Rick Ross. Both of them are running the game and are at their peaks
drake and ricky are 2000s rappers mah dude

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Moseley said:
drake and ricky are 2000s rappers mah dude
Here we go again

First Drake really got buzz in 2008/2009 off So Far Gone, he wasn't running the game then. He is for sure running it now

Ross got a hit with Hustling no one really considered him as top rapper until Teflon Don which is 2010

and it's the beginning of the 2010's, we don't know who is gonna come up from this era and run the game. It's way too early for this thread

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Jerry Rackhouse said:
Here we go again

First Drake really got buzz in 2008/2009 off So Far Gone, he wasn't running the game then. He is for sure running it now

Ross got a hit with Hustling no one really considered him as top rapper until Teflon Don which is 2010

and it's the beginning of the 2010's, we don't know who is gonna come up from this era and run the game. It's way too early for this thread
what? trilla is still rickys biggest achievement and that was 2008

G

·
Moseley said:
okay i fully respect your opinion

i also respect you as a human being maybe one day we could meet up and make love?
One condition:
I get to be the lover, you will be loved tenderly. I will treat your anus with care.

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
LiftthatALLLNight said:
One condition:
I get to be the lover, you will be loved tenderly. I will treat your anus with care.
you drive a hard bargain tbh

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Moseley said:
what? trilla is still rickys biggest achievement and that was 2008
I would argue he's bigger now than when Trilla came out but its whatever also:
Amityville said:
Finally, I'm done. If that's your opinion cool. I hope you're wrong though

21 - 40 of 191 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.