Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone fuck with some songs or watch certain vids and you see how they act and the song in general just gets you back on your bullshit and cocky way you was/should be? :khaled:

here's an example

Wayne's part >>>>

i use songs sometimes to pull me thru times when my old tings get on my mind then bounce back and ready to fuck the next 4

the cockiness :whew:

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"Oh hey I'm sorry sweetheart, I thought you were my other woman"

put them in their place :whew:

·
Banned
0 Posts
YM Salute said:
"Oh hey I'm sorry sweetheart, I thought you were my other woman"

put them in their place :whew:
Listening to weezy and seeing his confidence and charisma really makes u feel like u the shit

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
semi related story, this bitch played me and i was simping hard then i realized the day was was october 17 (10/17 bricksquad day) so i deleted ALL my music on itunes and replaced it all with gucci , waka, and some keef. really helped me move on tbh.

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
poppin said:
semi related story, this bitch played me and i was simping hard then i realized the day was was october 17 (10/17 bricksquad day) so i deleted ALL my music on itunes and replaced it all with gucci , waka, and some keef. really helped me move on tbh.
Fucking right, if you sit around listening to simp music it just fucks you up more. Back then I would turn on 808s after a break up or rejection and it made me a bitch not wanting to move on.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Universe said:
Fucking right, if you sit around listening to simp music it just fucks you up more. Back then I would turn on 808s after a break up or rejection and it made me a bitch not wanting to move on.
facts i was listening to trapsoul at the beginning.. made me bummed as fuck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts