61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Spacely said:
Imagine saying in court "I do drugs and have illegal guns in my house"

:dahell:
Not my point fam with that one jus the fact he was smart enough to lie bout dimb enough to drop five tracks later about being gamsta.

He's being inconsistent

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
OP was stating facts

·
Banned
39,532 Posts
kidvicous said:
Not my point fam with that one jus the fact he was smart enough to lie bout dimb enough to drop five tracks later about being gamsta.

He's being inconsistent
Have no clue what you're talking about

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
MAC THE GOAT said:
I agree with you OP I don't know what I would add honestly. I'm waiting for some more discussion I'll be here. :khaled2:
I'm bout to drop a thread and why he's the future of rap and the music business be on the look out :khaled2:

It'll def be less controversial :hah:

Also where you ever in my Drake vs Kendrick thread? If not you might like it :khaled:

·
Banned
26,214 Posts
kidvicous said:
I'm bout to drop a thread and why he's the future of rap and the music business be on the look out :khaled2:

It'll def be less controversial :hah:

Also where you ever in my Drake vs Kendrick thread? If not you might like it :khaled:
Link? :kermit2:

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Spacely said:
Have no clue what you're talking about
Meek wasn't wrong for denying his crimminal past.

He was wrong for tryna act hard later on and brag about it in the eps he dropped.

I was all good with him doin what he had to do but not with him expecting to be treated the same.

·
Banned
39,532 Posts
kidvicous said:
Meek wasn't wrong for denying his crimminal past.

He was wrong for tryna act hard later on and brag about it in the eps he dropped.

I was all good with him doin what he had to do but not with him expecting to be treated the same.
Oh idc about Meek I was talking about future lol

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Op is telling people shit they already know. The thing you call "hip hop culture" is made up. There is no such thing as hip hop culture. Whatever image you have of hip hop culture throw that out the window. Hip hop is evolving whether you like it or not. And money is the top priority so why are you surprised that people are changing aspects of there craft to get more money. All it is; is playing the game op. If everyone played the same way everyone would sound the same.

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Spacely said:
Oh idc about Meek I was talking about future lol
Oh Futures ok with me cause he at least admitted to it I'm just bothered by him saying shit like "you just a battle rapper but I'm an official trapper". He's good peoples as far as rappers go imo and I know people I know say he's a real cool dude but the image he puts on is not and never was him . It's just I know shit bout future which is why I'm bothered by him but that's another thread :kermit:

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
say wallahi said:
Op is telling people shit they already know. The thing you call "hip hop culture" is made up. There is no such thing as hip hop culture. Whatever image you have of hip hop culture throw that out the window. Hip hop is evolving whether you like it or not. And money is the top priority so why are you surprised that people are changing aspects of there craft to get more money. All it is; is playing the game op. If everyone played the same way everyone would sound the same.
:dead: you didn't read through the thread at all

·
Banned
39,532 Posts
kidvicous said:
Oh Futures ok with me cause he at least admitted to it I'm just bothered by him saying shit like "you just a battle rapper but I'm an official trapper". He's good peoples as far as rappers go imo and I know people I know say he's a real cool dude but the image he puts on is not and never was him . It's just I know shit bout future which is why I'm bothered by him but that's another thread :kermit:
Well he got shot when he was a teenager so I'm pretty sure he was about that life lol, just because he says something in court doesn't mean it's true it's court for Christ sake. Atlanta fuck with him heavy and that's because he's real af.

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Spacely said:
Well he got shot when he was a teenager so I'm pretty sure he was about that life lol, just because he says something in court doesn't mean it's true it's court for Christ sake. Atlanta fuck with him heavy and that's because he's real af.
That wasn't court dude that was in an interview with him just chilling.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
SAINT WEST said:
hip hop culture is just black youth culture nothing in your op is law in hip hop and that's just the truth.
There's no such thing as real hip hop the name itself tells you what the culture is.
Stop listening to old heads about what is or isn't hip hop cause wu tang and tupac isn't what hip hop originally started as.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts