Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this isnt an ignorant thread like earlier.

i was purposely being a dick earlier and couldnt be bothered to read replies, but i just went back to read the thread and was offended by the comments posted but as i was in that thread i felt my opinion on hip hop wasnt valid purely because im white (which btw i never said people just assumed this because of my location). i was honestly offended by what was being said, the person in question clearly wasnt an ignorant individual he was a very intelectual person. and interlectual that was ignoring what hip hop has done for racism. i was arguing that hip hop is about the struggle of humankind, i was told no it is about the struggle of the black and latino culture only and white people cant understand the struggle. maybe i am ignorant to hip hop music because i have never seen it as shallow as that

·
Registered
51,501 Posts
Check out this sweet picture guys

There's light refracting off those pieces of glass and creating the picture on the wall

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fine just spam the thread...this is why i act ignorant to you guys

H

·
0 Posts
Reindeer of the Roc said:
22205 posts in 6 months. :notsureif:

29.530588853 x 6 = 177.183533 days.

22205 / 177.183533 = 125 posts per day.

5 posts an hour without fail. :notsureif:

Fascinating.
do Tito's

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Reindeer of the Roc said:
22205 posts in 6 months. :notsureif:

29.530588853 x 6 = 177.183533 days.

22205 / 177.183533 = 125 posts per day.

5 posts an hour without fail. :notsureif:

Fascinating.
Not all evenly of course, chat thread + album release threads

But I know, I know :okay: :cryfam:

·
Registered
20 Posts
hip hop is black american street music/culture, thats the birth of hip hop and where majority of rappers come from

even if you a black suburban american rapper, foreign rapper, white rapper, whatever, you will always have to pay homage to the black american streets and align urself with them

white people are visitors to hip hop, see when i hear a white guy tell me Eminem is the greatest, maybe to white people he is, but ur opinion means very little

when u think of hip hop u think of black folk....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts