Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
15,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sanders sadly isn't going to win :cryfam:
and the Republicans are relics that'll never gain the Presidency again.

What can we expect from Clinton? What should we be worried about? What should we be excited for?

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Adeyemi said:

What can we expect from Clinton? What should we be worried about? What should we be excited for?
Inb4 republicans actually win

·
Banned
40,233 Posts
Rubio 2016 💯💯💯

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
"According to the latest polls, Bernie is the strongest Democratic candidate in the general election, defeating both Donald Trump and Ted Cruz in hypothetical matchups. (The latest RealClear Politics averages of all polls shows Bernie beating Trump by a larger margin than Hillary beats Trump, and Bernie beating Cruz while Hillary loses to Cruz.)"

"53.8% of all American voters have an “unfavorable” view of Hillary Clinton."

"67% of American voters find Hillary Clinton “not honest and trustworthy,” compared with 59% for Donald Trump. Yes, more people trust Donald Trump."

:khaled:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Individual presidents don't have much of an effect on the US anymore bruh. Look at the past couple. They've only been able to do things during disasters like killing Osama, Hurricane Katrina etc. Her being president will not change anything.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Adeyemi said:

I won't doubt that Bernie is going to win.

But if it's Hilary Vs. Trump, I think alot of people would say fuck it and choose Trump.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
It's all one big joke.

Either pick Bernie or Hillary :dahell:

Who's the third guy running?

:hah:

or

Trump

:foh: I'm not voting and never will

·
Banned
15,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Carbonated Gravy said:
:mm: no way to know for sure
i doubt a lot of what he says is actually what he thinks but idk if i would go that far
he called the Bushes on their bullshit, he can't keep up the charade until the nomination

·
Banned
13,878 Posts
theevendarkerknight said:
Individual presidents don't have much of an effect on the US anymore bruh. Look at the past couple. They've only been able to do things during disasters like killing Osama, Hurricane Katrina etc. Her being president will not change anything.
This is very true. The executive has been getting weaker and weaker while the legislative and judicial branches have reached extreme power and influence in relation

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
My mom is voting for hillary because "she has experience in politics"

:foh: I swear people are retarded

1 - 20 of 87 Posts