Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stared school last tuesday.For some reason,i was ready to go back to school all summer to get school over with.But now i feel like im slowly going crazy since after school on tuesday and its out of nowhere.I feel suicidal and its getting worst.I want to be happy but i feel like i cant.I feel like im over stressing but i dont know what for.Therapy wont help me so dont suggest it.I need help.I dont know why i feel this way or where it came from.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hmm its a bit late to try and fix your GPA once you hit senior year. And stressing about high school is just a waste of time. I went to sleep and skipped half of my senior year. Just hit up a community college and ace that shit, then you can get into any college in your state. And save a redic amount of money until you find out what you really want to do with your life.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
Dark-Zero said:
Slacking doesnt seem smart
I don't mean to slack, I mean, it is slack, the teachers are usually real chill, and not a lot of work. Even when there's work, it shouldn't be that hard or stressful. I failed 3 classes and the teachers still passed me/ cleared me to graduate. :kanyeshrug:

It's a shame I wasn't planning on graduating yet, but they didn't know. Just saying, should be your slackest year of all.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
Spythe said:
Hmm its a bit late to try and fix your GPA once you hit senior year. And stressing about high school is just a waste of time. I went to sleep and skipped half of my senior year. Just hit up a community college and ace that shit, then you can get into any college in your state. And save a redic amount of money until you find out what you really want to do with your life.
Yup, that's what 90 percent of the students in my school are doing.

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spythe said:
I know what i want to do.I want to become a clinical psychologist 

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
ManicMojo said:
Yup, that's what 90 percent of the students in my school are doing.
Smartest way to do it imo, of course people will try to look down at you for going to a community college but I think a lot of it is out of being bitter cause they didn't take advantage of it and were forced to get fucked by student loans. You don't even miss the college experience you just go at an older age

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Dark-Zero said:
I know what i want to do.I want to become a clinical psychologist 
Even better go met to a consular at your local community college and tell them your plan. I plan on xfer to a university to become a Clinical Psychologist, which probably isn't the best bet if your already suicidal but HEY do what you love.

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spythe said:
Even better go met to a consular at your local community college and tell them your plan. I plan on xfer to a university to become a Clinical Psychologist, which probably isn't the best bet if your already suicidal but HEY do what you love.
I thought the same thing but im taking a psychology class to better my knowledge of myself so i can be successful and not suicidal

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
Dark-Zero said:
I thought the same thing but im taking a psychology class to better my knowledge of myself so i can be successful and not suicidal
Psychology is a good class. As long as your interested. Even though it doesn't seem like you have a reason to be suicidal :sarc2:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Dark-Zero said:
I took a 2 psych classes at a community college and aced every single test without study. It really is just basic/common sense stuff. But it is pretty interesting stuff once you get to the actually advance stuff.

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jus A Rascal said:
Well, what classes do you have? Like mostly real subject classes or just electives? Is it even regarding like tests and studies and shit?
Math 4,Spanish 1(i failed one semester in 10th grade),Economics,Chemistry(i failed one semester in 11th grade),Human Anatomy,Psychology,British Literature

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ManicMojo said:
Psychology is a good class. As long as your interested. Even though it doesn't seem like you have a reason to be suicidal :sarc2:
I want to be a Psychologist.I just feel like i am going crazy.

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spythe said:
I took a 2 psych classes at a community college and aced every single test without study. It really is just basic/common sense stuff. But it is pretty interesting stuff once you get to the actually advance stuff.
Thats what i was hoping for.I am really interested in the human mind and why people act the way they do

1 - 20 of 45 Posts