Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would have had a better impact coming after ULB tbh

FSMH is too choppy as the second song with each song being only 2 minutes ...

alright so now that I've got ur attention, here's how the trackless shudder been ... all the songs that shud be there are there the order just doesn't play perfectly like a kanye album should ...

case in point the fucking trackless itself was changed 5 times in the past couple weeks, jus think y'all, waves was third after FSMH a couple weeks ago, now its towards the end of the album, this just shows there was not much rhyme or reason to the ay this whole thing was done

if we had to wait a couple more days the tracklist probably wood have been changed again (prolly for the better) ...

so here's how it shuda gone

1. ULB
2. Lowlights (bit shorter)/Highlights

3. I Love Kanye (YES this needs to be here, this shit is great, has a better impact early in the album ... and then u are in for shock when u think he misses the old kanye who was humble, he ...)
4. Famous (after thinking u will get an old kanye, positive album u get "i made that bitch famous")
5. FML (kanye decided to fuck his life up by bringing back up the taylor thing, this has to b at the beginning of album also)
6. Freestyle 4 (although it shud have a different title and be a full song with a travis verse cause its a great song but too short)
7. Father Stretch My Hands (middle of the album where it shud be, turning point, not opener, I'm telling y'all wud have better impact)
8. Waves (coming after FSMH part 2, starts with kanye rapping like trap music)
9. Fade (this needs to be in the meat of the album, shame its on the "bonus disc")
10. Feedback (this has a better impact here too, just a little break before getting to the last emotional part of the album)
11. 30 Hours (this too should b on regular, especially with "Feat Andre 3000" -  actually a very good transition after feedback believe it or not, we get back to the emotional last 3 songs in a great way)
12. Real Friends (please take away those ad-libs, they are unnecessary)
13. Wolves (please back to go version with Vic and Sia + Frank outro to end album)

Bonus:
1.NMPILA (not deserving to b on standard but a good bonus
if he wants can put Facts, All Day and Only One as well, but now it is more clear that these are bonuses

I just turned a 18 song cluster fuck into a clean concise certified 13 song classic, and all i did was change the order (and cut facts)

holy fuck how did i even do that

smh kanye really shud have thought through this tracklist cause it really cud been a classic like this

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I feel I love Kanye is that turning point in the album though. The entire aurora of the album changes after that track. It's needed in the middle imo

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YZYSeasonApproachin said:
I feel I love Kanye is that turning point in the album though. The entire aurora of the album changes after that track. It's needed in the middle imo
ye but the problem is its a "positive" turning point but then it goes back to being dark with freestyle 4, FML, real friends, pretty much every song after that

it just doesn't make sense

y'all give kanye too much credit for his genius when there was truly no thought put into this tracklist

with this tracklist u think its going to b positive album with ULB,highlights,old kanye but then n the whole rest of the album is a journey

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YSV said:
:oh: im agreeing with father stretch my hands placement
had to delete the second part :he: (of ur post not FSMH)

this a classic tracklist that i got right here

y'all schleep

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i keep finding more smooth things about the transitions in my tracklist too ... Freestyle 4 ending with travis is a great transition to FSMH

FS4, FSMH, Waves is kind of like the trap-inspired portion of the album :khaled:

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THO ...

maybe the whole album release/roll out was such a mess and there were tracklist changes because kanye was sending us a message to all make our own version of the album

D:

:khaled:

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SDG92 said:
All 18 songs fit on one disc :jordanlaff:
word see how i cut the fat out and made the tracklist look so much nicer

no need for FSMH two parts, lowlights/highlights, Silver Surfer ... it just looked much cleaner

and i even got 30 hours and fade onto the standard but its still only 13 songs

so much nicer

this shit right here a classic y'all still schleep

wake up mr. west section

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
do u guys not find it odd to have highlights in the middle thinking the album going to become positive, and then u just go to freestyle 4 which is arguably the darkest song on the album ?

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
16,242 Posts
JB Rasheed said:
i keep finding more smooth things about the transitions in my tracklist too ... Freestyle 4 ending with travis is a great transition to FSMH

FS4, FSMH, Waves is kind of like the trap-inspired portion of the album :khaled:

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THO ...

maybe the whole album release/roll out was such a mess and there were tracklist changes because kanye was sending us a message to all make our own version of the album

D:

:khaled:
blassic JB reach :hhh:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Tracklist is perfect the way it is on the album except you gotta put Fade in between Freestyle 4 and the I love Kanye interlude

Trust me daddi

1 - 20 of 26 Posts