Discussion Starter #6
1. Scott Mescudi Vs The World feat. Cee-Lo 4.5/5 wasnt really high
2. REVOFEV 4.0/5 getting their dont like this song overly anyway
3. Don’t Play This Song feat. Mary J. Blige 4.5/5
4. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up) 4.5/5
5. Marijuana 5/5
6. Mojo So Dope 4.5/5
7. Ashin’ Kusher 5/5
8. Erase Me feat. Kanye West 4.5/5 liked it a lot more seemed because its pieced in their good lol
9. Wild’n Cuz Im Young 4.5/5 liked it way more
10. The Mood 4.5 like the beat a lot
11. MANIAC feat. Cage & St. Vincent 4.5/5 like the leaked version better
12. Mr. Rager 5/5 amazing song...
13. These Worries feat. Mary J. Blige 5/5 amazing song
14. The End feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray 3.5/5 just dont like it yet
15. All Along 4.5/5
16. GHOST! 4.5/5
17. Trapped In My Mind 5/5 just wish the verses didnt have that effect i almost gave it 4.5 lol he shouldnt have it on their
Man On The Moon The Legend Of Mr.Rager: 9.5/10
Man On The Moon: The End Of The Day 9.5/10

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
colt4594 said:
1. Scott Mescudi Vs The World feat. Cee-Lo 4.5/5 wasnt really high
2. REVOFEV 4.0/5 getting their dont like this song overly anyway
3. Don’t Play This Song feat. Mary J. Blige 4.5/5
4. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up) 4.5/5
5. Marijuana 5/5
6. Mojo So Dope 4.5/5
7. Ashin’ Kusher 5/5
8. Erase Me feat. Kanye West 4.5/5 liked it a lot more seemed because its pieced in their good lol
9. Wild’n Cuz Im Young 4.5/5 liked it way more
10. The Mood 4.5 like the beat a lot
11. MANIAC feat. Cage & St. Vincent 4.5/5 like the leaked version better
12. Mr. Rager 5/5 amazing song...
13. These Worries feat. Mary J. Blige 5/5 amazing song
14. The End feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray 3.5/5 just dont like it yet
15. All Along 4.5/5
16. GHOST! 4.5/5
17. Trapped In My Mind 5/5 just wish the verses didnt have that effect i almost gave it 4.5 lol he shouldnt have it on their
Man On The Moon The Legend Of Mr.Rager: 9.5/10
Man On The Moon: The End Of The Day 9.5/10

·
Premium Member
6,185 Posts
I took a two and a half week break to listen to this the first time high..

Words can't desribe.  :psyboom:

·
Registered
86 Posts
B. John said:
I took a two and a half week break to listen to this the first time high..

Words can't desribe.  :psyboom:
You're an inspiration to us all. I wish I could do that, but I won't  :dno:

·
Registered
481 Posts
2 1/2 weeks? jesus. Side note, grape cigarillos are the most delicious smelling things in the world. i'm gonna have to settle for picking up a zig zag brand b wrap though. i can fit more dozia in em and they're so much more pliable. splittin blunts is one of my pet peeves lol

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
i actually faced an L at 11am for this album. made some parellels

1. Scott Mescudi Vs The World feat. Cee-Lo: the second verse was crazy, deff caught my attention idk why

2. REVOFEV: i already know this song so didnt pay too much attention

3. Don’t Play This Song feat. Mary J. Blige: not gonna lie, i was worried botu the beat fitting the song. but since i was stoned it seemed like a trippy/darker/rager version of S2ML. not as good, but its a trippy high version.

4. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up): this song just made me close my eyes, recline my seat, and just keep boppin my head with a big ass smile on my face

5. Marijuana: really nice stoner song. it has rap with a sick beat for those stoners that like to bop their heads to music nd get into it.. then a trippy ass hook/chorus for the ones that like the close their eyes nd shit.

6. Mojo So Dope

7. Ashin’ Kusher: i felt like this was all talk + up up and away combined... the same vibe during the verses as all talk but then the chorus is chill and like feel good vibed

8. Erase Me feat. Kanye West

9. Wild’n Cuz Im Young: better than teh original deff, dark, gotta be in the mood to vibe to it

10. The Mood: good song, nothing really special about it when i was high, same experience as sober

11. MANIAC feat. Cage & St. Vincent

12. Mr. Rager

13. These Worries feat. Mary J. Blige

14. The End feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray- love the chorus, and the hook and 2nd verse. amazing.

15. All Along- the prayer type of vibe

16. GHOST!- i actualy love this song. the content hit  me when i was high. shits pretty deep

17. Trapped In My Mind- the chorus at the end made me jizz my pants. amazing one of my favorite parts of the whole album

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Woke up, smoked while it was DLing, then listened to it strait through:

1.Scott Mescudi Vs. The World (10/10) Amazing way to start the cd, this song is amazing.

2.REVOFEV (8/10) Very good song, fits in well.

3.Don't Play This Song (10/10) Another top quality song, by this time i was thinking this cd is epic. Just enough MJB.

4.We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up) (7/10) Pretty cool song, feels like an interlude.

5.Marijuana (10/10) Epic, i love the end...aaaannnd 4:20

6.Mojo So Dope (9/10) already heard it, but it is still amazing.

7Ashin Kusher (9/10) Another great song.

8.Erase Me (9/10) Fits in better than i thought it would, pretty good change of pace.

9.Wild'n Cause I'm Young (8/10) I think i like it better without Kanye, fits in with dark/spacey theme.

10.The Mood (10/10) Epic beat, definitely caught the ear. Sounds kinda creepyish.

11.MANIAC (9/10) Hear it before, but the small changes might have made it a even better.

12.Mr. Rager (10/10) One of the best songs, definitely the "theme song" of the cd.

13.These Worries (10/10) Just awesome, i love the coke line sniff before each verse.

14.The End (9/10) Not as catchy of hooks, but the everyone is on there game for sure.

15.All Along (10/10) This song felt very personal, another top song.

16.GHOST! (10/10) It felt like this was the perfect song to put after All Along. It almost felt like an ending song.

17.Trapped In My Mind (10/10) Best for last? It was definitely one of the best. Kinda like POH on MOTM1.

Overall, there is no weak track. Every song has an epic feel to it. Even the ones that i heard sounded better, and the flow from track to track was top notch. Definitely a cd that can, and should be, put in and heard from beginning to end.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts