Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a link to one? i looked on google and bing but they are all medium size images.

i wanna get it engraved on my macbook  :xmasslick:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Why? You're not Drake, you don't know him or are involved in his music or life. Quit trying to be part of lifestyle you aren't.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
flav said:
instead of trolling every single post, how bout you do something meaningful for the first time in your life

or you still butt hurt cus your parents don't love you?
I tell you the truth and you reply with this bitch ass response?

Quit trying to act like you're part of OVO, even trying to "rep" them makes you look foolish. I laugh the same at someone who wears a YMCMB shirt.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
HouseOfCards said:
I tell you the truth and you reply with this bitch ass response?

Quit trying to act like you're part of OVO, even trying to "rep" them makes you look foolish. I laugh the same at someone who wears a YMCMB shirt.
Why do you have a Kanye avy? You aren't Kanye, or even closely associated with him. You and him aren't homies. He doesn't give a shit about you.

It's all apart of being a fan. So step the fuck off man.

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Masala Man said:
Why do you have a Kanye avy? You aren't Kanye, or even closely associated with him. You and him aren't homies. He doesn't give a shit about you.

:golfclap:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Masala Man said:

I never even said I was a fan of Kanye, this is a Kanye fansite, so wouldn't having an avy of him be fitting?

Truth of the matter is, even though you're hardcore fan, Drake, OVOXO or YMCMB don't give two shits about you, they look down on you and the only thing about you that matters is the ten dollars you fork over to buy his albums.

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
HouseOfCards said:
I never even said I was a fan of Kanye, this is a Kanye fansite, so wouldn't having an avy of him be fitting?

Truth of the matter is, even though you're hardcore fan, Drake, OVOXO or YMCMB don't give two shits about you, they look down on you and the only thing about you that matters is the ten dollars you fork over to buy his albums.
you think kanye gives a fuck about you? that nigga doesn't even do interviews, at least drake acknowledges his fans and thanks us every once in a while.

·
Registered
14,588 Posts
HouseOfCards said:
Why? You're not Drake, you don't know him or are involved in his music or life. Quit trying to be part of lifestyle you aren't.
coming from the nigga w/ a kanye avy :hah:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Yeeezy said:
you think kanye gives a fuck about you? that nigga doesn't even do interviews, at least drake acknowledges his fans and thanks us every once in a while.
I know Kanye doesn't give a fuck about me, that's why I don't go around in life wearing Kanye shirts, and putting #GOODMusic on my fucking Twitter. I don't try to live his lifestyle.

Yeah Drake acknowledges his fans, but only for buying his records.

·
Banned
7,715 Posts
HouseOfCards said:
I know Kanye doesn't give a fuck about me, that's why I don't go around in life wearing Kanye shirts, and putting #GOODMusic on my fucking Twitter. I don't try to live his lifestyle.

Yeah Drake acknowledges his fans, but only for buying his records.
But its okay that you have that avatar?

J

·
0 Posts
Why do you even post here if you just troll?

Do something with your life.

J

·
0 Posts
Lu Hefner said:

Dat ignorance :datass:

I was given 10k extra posts after my account got deleted, been on the site 7 months.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts