Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've noticed that every single cover on Google has the title completely blurred for some reason and I can't find one that's clear because it's really bugging me when I see it on my phone unclear when I listen to Graduation songs. Would anyone happen to have a good one?

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang, must be the way Android phones handle album artworks because the font does distort and look fuzzy even though that was a really clear photo you just provided. Thank you anyway man! At least the font is clearer than it was. :p

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Hehe you're welcome. Maybe it's because the physical album doesn't have the text on it. It has a sticker with the albumtitle on the seal. Well, glad I could help anyway :).

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh that explains the Google images then, but I solved it! I put your image in my SD card on the phone and used an app that can get set album artwork from the SD and through that way it's perfect now! Thanks again. :p

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amazing 808s said:
I know the cover I have for the album doesn't say copyright by "such and such" on the left cover or says Kanye West Graduation on the top

it's the artwork by itself and the PA logo

why is it that I can never find it on the internet?!
Is it this one?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts