Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured this would be the best place to ask this, but i'm not quite sure  :kanyeshrug:

anyways i'm looking to get some quality basketball shoes for a fairly decent price, max probably 125-150.  i wouldn't use them for looks (although the look is important) mostly to play in. 

i've been looking at the Kobe V's and they're pretty cool but I really know nothing about basketball shoes, so some suggestions would be cool.

not sure if this is the correct place to ask (move it if it's not) but i figured some of you guys would be knowledgeable about this, and i'd rather ask here than some other board.  :banjo:

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
Nicemusic101 said:
got em, theyre really good but my air max hyperize are really good too. all depends on how you playy too
exactly.kobe V's are the best basketball shoe i've ever used.EVER. they're a must cop but any bball shoe with an AIR MAX 360 sole can't be denied.

·
Registered
328 Posts
ZONBI said:
exactly.kobe V's are the best basketball shoe i've ever used.EVER. they're a must cop but any bball shoe with an AIR MAX 360 sole can't be denied.
ehh, 360 sole in a basketball shoe is kind of a hit or miss thing depending on the person.  But zoom air is usually perfect for almost everyone.

Definitely get the Kobe's.

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think i'm going to go with the kobe V's since everyone seems to dig them so much and they were what i was thinking about anyways

i'm digging these colors

·
Registered
60,291 Posts
depends on your position. the lebum 10 is pretty good and you can find some on sale for like 140. look in real life, too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts