Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent been on here in a while because i forgot my password and just decided to make a new one so i havent really been in the loop can anyone tell me whats the deal with songs such as:
1. Chain Heavy
2. Mamas Boyfriend
3. Sweat on my Face
4. Thats my Bitch

im sorry if im a little late but i just saw the tracklist and none of these are on there so do you guys know if hes saving them for Watch The Throne or maybe CRS album? because i remember hearing the Thats my Bitch snippet and just from that fourteen seconds alone being more pumped for this album then any other and i was kinda disapointed to see its not on there.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Drew M. said:
i havent been on here in a while because i forgot my password and just decided to make a new one so i havent really been in the loop can anyone tell me whats the deal with songs such as:
1. Chain Heavy -- Probably on WTT
2. Mamas Boyfriend -- Rumored bonus track for itunes or something like that
3. Sweat on my Face -- ?
4. Thats my Bitch -- ?

im sorry if im a little late but i just saw the tracklist and none of these are on there so do you guys know if hes saving them for Watch The Throne or maybe CRS album? because i remember hearing the Thats my Bitch snippet and just from that fourteen seconds alone being more pumped for this album then any other and i was kinda disapointed to see its not on there.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Chain Heavy and Mamas Boyfriend might be iTunes bonus tracks, who knows about the other two  :dno:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i heard from someone on here that sweat on my face is actually just a part of chain heavy itself, but i remember seeing it on the leaked tracklist

·
0 Posts
Mamas BFs was confirmed by premo and he's doing scratches on it....pure, chain heavy and power remix....sweat on my face and that's my bitch probly on WTT

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Drew M. said:
1. Chain Heavy---bonus tracks
2. Mamas Boyfriend----bonus tracks
3. Sweat on my Face-----watch the throne or Crs album (crs album confimed they recorded 4 tracks)
4. Thats my Bitch------- cut from album

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Hounder said:
wow... popular sounds SO good!!!
such a childish/feel good sample.
hope something happens with it
it wont, he took that beat from Paris Jones or someone i cant remember his name

Chain Heavy and Mama's BF will be iTunes bonuses (dont see why he couldn't have put it on the album) and a That's My Bitch snippet leaked awhile back so that's probably on Watch The Throne. And Sweat on My Face will probably be a G.O.O.D. Friday track, since it was rumored to have Jay-Z, Eminem, and Wayne as features.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts