Kanye to The banner

Hey Lupe Section! What are your top 5 hip-hop albums of 2011?

849 38
Mine are:
5. Return of 4eva - Big K.R.I.T.
4. Cole World: Sideline Story - J. Cole
3. Undun - The Roots
2. Section.80 - Kendrick Lamar
1. Gutter Rainbows - Talib Kweli
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
No particular order

The Roots - Undun
Kendrick Lamar - Section 80
Thurz - LA Riot
J Cole - The Sideline Story
Childish Gambino - Camp
5. CunninLynguists – Oneirology
4. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Watch the Throne
3. Pharoahe Monch - W.A.R.
2. The Roots - Undun
1. Blu & Exile – Give Me My Flowers While I Can Smell Them
Lowkey-soundtrack to the struggle
Kendrick lamar-section 80
Lupe fiasco-lasers :dunno:
Section.80
Undun
XXX
W.A.R.
WTT
1. undun
2. section.80
3. goblin
4. give me my flowers while i can smell them
5. gutter rainbows

gotta love you adding kweli to your list op, i love all his solo work :kanyeshrug:
G
Das Racist- Relax
The Roots- Undun
Kendrick Lamar- Section.80
Danny Brown- XXX
Action Bronson- Dr. Lectur
1) Oneirology
2) Return of 4eva
3) Undun
4) Watch the Throne
5) Take Care

Section.80 isn't on there because I've actually never gotten around to listening to it in its entirety.
That's a mistake.
Dan1192 said:
Section.80 isn't on there because I've actually never gotten around to listening to it in its entirety.
G
Take care? :notsureif:
Dan1192 said:
1) Oneirology
2) Return of 4eva
3) Undun
4) Watch the Throne
5) Take Care

Section.80 isn't on there because I've actually never gotten around to listening to it in its entirety.
Watch The Throne? :notsureif:
Himanshu said:
Das Racist- Relax
The Roots- Undun
Kendrick Lamar- Section.80
Danny Brown- XXX
Action Bronson- Dr. Lectur
Himanshu said:
Take care? :notsureif:
G
It's not on there though
Junior said:
Watch The Throne? :notsureif:
Quoted wrong list. My bad
Himanshu said:
It's not on there though
Dan1192 said:
1) Oneirology
2) Return of 4eva
3) Undun
4) Watch the Throne
5) Take Care

Section.80 isn't on there because I've actually never gotten around to listening to it in its entirety.
Oneirology
Undun
Black Up
Section.80
NoYork!
Undun
Watch The Throne
Section.80
XXX
R4
The Dreamer, The Believer
Section.80
R4
Cole World
Undun
WTT
Section 80
Covert Coup
R4E
WAB
Oneirology
We Are Renegades
Rhythmatic Eternal King Supreme
The Martyr
The Greatest Story Never Told
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top