Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys have Herschel backpacks, if so, are they relatively big? I'm trying to figure out if I could use it for school or not. Any past experiences with the bags?

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Vinyl said:
Do any of you guys have Herschel backpacks, if so, are they relatively big? I'm trying to figure out if I could use it for school or not. Any past experiences with the bags?
CRiS_BeAsT said:
I'M gettin mine in today, ill post pics and let yah know :slick:

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Got the Pop Quiz model, and yeah I'd say it's quite roomy. Use it everyday, includung bringing laptop + books to university.. Quality is really good, stylish as well. Mine has the special laptop & sunglasses compartments, padded with extra soft fabrics, very useful

·
Registered
7,201 Posts

Not the best pics but it gets the job done, i put my wallet in and next to backpack so you can see how big it is.

all in all i love it, the color is sick and i love how it fits on and light weight

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Martin. said:
Got the Pop Quiz model, and yeah I'd say it's quite roomy. Use it everyday, includung bringing laptop + books to university.. Quality is really good, stylish as well. Mine has the special laptop & sunglasses compartments, padded with extra soft fabrics, very useful
Thanks for your help as well

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Martin. said:

This is the one I want. Don't really want to pay that much for a backpack though -___-

·
Premium Member
42,369 Posts
Vinyl said:
Do any of you guys have Herschel backpacks if so, are they relatively big? I'm trying to figure out if I could use it for school or not. Any past experiences with the bags?
I luv my backpack its very nice and big

1 - 20 of 22 Posts