Kanye to The banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
18,523 Posts
FutureSwag said:
I believe most of the May leaks were supposed to be for the drugged out album. If any of you remember the mumbling snippet that Doc got mad about due to it leaking, it sounded really similar to a lot of the leaks; really bare experimental trap sounds. Obviously that particular snippet never leaked, but listen to it and then listen to any of the May leaks, they're pretty obviously from the same sessions.
I think Drunk In Love (Remix), Wanna See, Quatre Neuf, I'm Gone, Often, King of the Fall, Out Here, In the 90's, How Will I Know, OG Pullin' Up, and Over Now were all results of the early BBTM Doc sessions. Also Nothing Without You, but there's no real way to tell what that originally sounded like.

Either way, I doubt Abel was in the process of returning to his old sound before he changed direction like a lot of people think he did, I think he was making a trap album with Doc that got a few good demos out of a few sessions, but nothing much more than that.
fuck :damn: :jordancry:

·
Registered
27,630 Posts
brandixo98 said:
Not mad? I'd be fucking pissed. Didn't Doc make music with this nigga since he's been homeless? 2011 n shit? Abel a shady motherfucker. Hope he's falls on his ass from the mainstream high he's on.
To be fair The Weeknd only did it because it was the only way for him to get on w his career and his life... if y’all fw kiss land then like you do now we coulda gotten this project

101 - 107 of 107 Posts