Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we all at least admit kanye has been taking above average losses in 2012?

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
i'm getting sick of these "Kanye fell off/Kanye sucks now" threads popping up lately. Dude releases 2 songs, none of which are confirmed to be on his next solo album (Mercy is on the GOOD music album), that they don't like and proclaim that Kanye fell of. At least wait until his album comes out to determine whether our not Yeezy fell off.

·
Banned
15,493 Posts
Alkemystical said:
i'm getting sick of these "Kanye fell off/Kanye sucks now" threads popping up lately. Dude releases 2 songs, none of which are confirmed to be on his next solo album (Mercy is on the GOOD music album), that they don't like and proclaim that Kanye fell of. At least wait until his album comes out to determine whether our not Yeezy fell off.
blame OP, he is the ringleader of this fuckery :work:

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Alkemystical said:
It'll blow over in a bit. Try to not pay much attention too it. Literally happens with every release.

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
it's actually HEAR
kanye fell off said:
Can we all at least admit kanye has been taking above average losses in 2012?
UMMM IT'S HEAR YE HEAR YE

and dat "Ye" kan"YE" double entendre!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts