Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the story. My mom doesn't want me eating in my room, even though I'm clean as fuck about it, and I ate in my room anyway. She found food wrappers in my room, and she took my phone away and is charging me $40 for eating in my room. Stupid right. She also threatened to kick me out of the house. Now help me out here, what can I say to her to get my phone back, and well, prove to her that she is very very stupid?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, she won't let me cook past 11 which is stupid as fuck. So I eat chocolate and other snacks n shit at 2am without making a mess, and she gets mad

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Your mom is bat shit crazy, start saving up so you can move out that bitch at 18. And get a job if you dont have one.

PS: there isn't shit you can do she is fucking the person that is paying the bills so you just have to live with it.

G

·
Lmao.
Hold up, you calling your moms stupid? How old are you? You're acting like you're six or something...
Well anyways, you should do some chores around the house, make yo momma happy. Cater to her if ya need to. Just act respectful and obedient to your mother and hopefully you'll learn from this mistake. :work:
I mean, she told you to not eat in there in the first place... That's your fault son.

She'll notice, I promise. :work:

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Pheau said:
Lmao.
Hold up, you calling your moms stupid? How old are you? You're acting like you're six or something...
Well anyways, you should do some chores around the house, make yo momma happy. Cater to her if ya need to. Just act respectful and obedient to your mother and hopefully you'll learn from this mistake. :work:
I mean, she told you to not eat in there in the first place... That's your fault son.

She'll notice, I promise. :work:
LOL no! one time i tried that when my mom took away the xbox like a year ago and she knew wassup....if anything thats a bad idea ._. ......

i would just not eat in my room....your mom cleans the house and of course shes gonna be mad when your feasting in that bitch.....

1 - 20 of 68 Posts