Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is long, bear with me.. i need to vent

First of all, my cat Sprinkles (go ahead and laugh, the name was supposed to be ironic) passed away. She was an old cat… and not the kind that has a moustache so I was kind of alright with it. But things just seemed to get worse from there.

One of my best friends has been in hospital all week. He started out just feeling a bit rough— a bit of a stomach ache after I had cooked for him. As it turns out… the doctors told him that it was Salmonella and asked if he had eaten any undercooked poultry lately. I don’t claim to be a top-class chef but I am not terrible either!

Anyways, he finally got out of the hospital yesterday and will not talk to me. I spoke to his girlfriend and she basically told me never to call him again and that there was no way he would ever forgive me. She had some more choice words as well but I will try to keep that off record because we all know there is no need for bad language.

And just yesterday, I came into work just a few minutes late. I thought it wouldn’t be a big deal but things escalated really quickly. I should get into the full thing because it was pretty hilarious but again, should probably be easy with the swearing and bad words on here. Anyways, long story short it ended with my boss verbally assaulting me, telling me I was “no good” bordering on useless at my job and told me to “get the fuck” out of his sight.”

I called up my Mom hoping that I could catch a break and have someone to talk to, but she didn’t want to talk about it and had no sympathy really. She told me that I had been a terrible son lately and not to go crying to her…. she suggested I speak to some of my extended family and see if they might help me out but that I had treated her so poorly and been so neglectful that she didn’t have time anymore and to stop only coming around when I needed something. She called for a taxi, and when I saw it it had a vanity plate saying fresh and some fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror. I thought that this was kind of odd, but I jumped in and told the driver, "hey, to bel-air"

What do i do :'(

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
I will break this down, not trying to be blunt, just addressing each thing.

1. Sorry about your cat man.
2. Your friend sounds like he needs to get the fuck over it.The chances of him dying are very, very slim, and the infection usually goes away within a week or two, right? This is if he even still has it. Not a good reason for him to dismiss you forever, especially since it may have had nothing to do with you. He'll come around.
3. Show up to work on time from now on, tell your boss you are sorry and that you are going to be a better worker, be like Eminem in 8 Mile.
4. As far as your mom goes, drive or fly out to her house with flowers, tell her how much you love her and how sorry you are for being a bad son, and tell her you have been feeling pretty awful lately.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAHHAHAHAH omg i kinda thought you serious, but then i kinda thought you were joking cuz i mean did you read the last line
and yes that was me! :)

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Twitty said:
HAHHAHAHAH omg i kinda thought you serious, but then i kinda thought you were joking cuz i mean did you read the last line
and yes that was me! :)
You added that in later man.

And why did you do that to my profile?

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
Timesitheus said:

2. Your friend sounds like he needs to get the fuck over it.The chances of him dying are very, very slim, and the infection usually goes away within a week or two, right? This is if he even still has it. Not a good reason for him to dismiss you forever, especially since it may have had nothing to do with you. He'll come around.
3. Show up to work on time from now on, tell your boss you are sorry and that you are going to be a better worker, be like Eminem in 8 Mile.
4. As far as your mom goes, drive or fly out to her house with flowers, tell her how much you love her and how sorry you are for being a bad son, and tell her you have been feeling pretty awful lately.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Timesitheus said:

LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts