Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
opinions? critique? im not here to listen to the word dope? seriously though how was it

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
i can show my love for this beat by rapping over it and putting it on my tape if you'd like

:joe:

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
♫ Fame Killz. said:
i can show my love for this beat by rapping over it and putting it on my tape if you'd like

:joe:
sounds good...was the "distortion" well thought out?

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn...my friends dont support...i tell them they dont care any marketing schemes?

·
Premium Member
4,077 Posts
im hearing two layers of each drum and hi hat and it sounds messed up it's too much i don't know if that is what you were going for,
i get t the idea but i heard much better from you and this sounds like a new producer's first beat shit doesn't sound clean and it's mad repetitive but i guess that's what u wanted hence the title of the beat
you better than this tho am just being real

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
T.B.O.T.B said:
im hearing two layers of each drum and hi hat and it sounds messed up it's too much i don't know if that is what you were going for,
i get t the idea but i heard much better from you and this sounds like a new producer's first beat shit doesn't sound clean and it's mad repetitive but i guess that's what u wanted hence the title of the beat
you better than this tho am just being real
yeah i originally wanted to ask everyone what i should add or do cuz the beat is hot but the flow is not

·
Premium Member
4,077 Posts
BcB said:
yeah i originally wanted to ask everyone what i should add or do cuz the beat is hot but the flow is not
i feel ya cause i get wat u want to do with it but it just not coming out
clean should post on other forums where people don't know you cause they gonna tell u the truth cause ****** on here gonna lie or stretch the truth to make u feel better am only being real

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i know its not me but i gotta find a place where i can make some dope beats...ill think about this one and if i should change it up i just need a couple instrument ideas?

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
T.B.O.T.B said:
i feel ya cause i get wat u want to do with it but it just not coming out
clean should post on other forums where people don't know you cause they gonna tell u the truth cause ****** on here gonna lie or stretch the truth to make u feel better am only being real
lol right

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
T.B.O.T.B said:
nah foreal posting where people don't know they will give relevant critic and they gonna hate or help ya out
any REAL idea on what instruments i should use with this distorted drum kit

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was thinking that too...again i have to find my spot where i can jot this all down and be beast like b4

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
To really be honest, I didn't like it.

I am sorry to say this, but I found the song to have a poor melody.
However the main aspect of the beat was the drum pattern, and I thought that this was badly thought out. It sounded very off, and it was kind of annoying to listen to 3 mins of this.

I think that to experiment with this would be good, and this is a nice attempt, but it is not a song I would put on my iPod if you know what I am saying.

I am really sorry. This is my opinion.
BcB said:
opinions? critique? im not here to listen to the word dope? seriously though how was it
You asked for the truth. No offence inteded, and some of your other work is good :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts