Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm dating this Christian girl right now. She wants me to be honest and reconnect with my son. And I'm trying to get her to renounce God and fuck me, but I just want to prove to her that I'm worth it. What should I do?

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
joe said:
all you need to know is that she's not a ho
And to get with her you better be Chief Lots-a-Dough
Your rhyming is impeccable. I'm just not sure if she'd be interested in hearing that. Perhaps, I'll try it after she's done praying?

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joe said:
I feel ya. I had an experience like this once:

I got this paranoid chick, she's scared to come to the house
A evangelical who says ouch before I whip it out
I got this chick with Jesus Christ on her skull
She like, "Jigga Man, why you treat me like animal?"
I'm like excuse me Ms. Fufu, but when I met your ass
you was dead broke and naked, and now you want half
Jigga? Is that a biblical term? I'm not really into reading religious texts. Sometimes I read it when I need some bathroom reading material, but I'm more of a comic strip man.

·
Banned
12,349 Posts
mmonty86 said:
Jigga? Is that a biblical term? I'm not really into reading religious texts. Sometimes I read it when I need some bathroom reading material, but I'm more of a comic strip man.
You're playing stupid, right?

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
joe said:

I'm pretty sure anyone could get pussy if they put this on.
This very well could be the key to her pants, and subsequently debasing everything she stands for.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
8th Wonder said:
I just wan't to know about the son situation :dno:
haha, I'll be honest...It's merely a quote from a television show. I was just curious to see if anyone would get it. But, fail topic is fail.

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
mmonty86 said:
I'm dating this Christian girl right now. She wants me to be honest and reconnect with my son. And I'm trying to get her to renounce God and fuck me, but I just want to prove to her that I'm worth it. What should I do?
did you get with her?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts