that songs dope!! any more by him?
he's my best friend's cousin. i've chilled with him a few times

he released a song the other night. i'll pm you the mediafire link

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HarlemDiplomats said:
u must be caked up to be paying tuition at a US private that no Californian would pick over UCLA tho
i got hella friends who got into UCLA and chose USC .. its better on all the rankings too.. and the money aint a thang

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GOODROC said:
he's my best friend's cousin. i've chilled with him a few times

he released a song the other night. i'll pm you the [Links to filesharing sites are not allowed. Do not try to get around this block or you will be banned] link
cool man thanks

·
Banned
959 Posts
MJ604 said:
i got hella friends who got into UCLA and chose USC .. its better on all the rankings too.. and the money aint a thang
yeah that's the type that would pick SC lol someone who'd say money ain't a thang

i say it's not worth it unless you're one of the high stats kids they throw money at (half-rides and full-rides)

and don't think ur gonna walk into Atlantic and be Puffy and sign people man you're not doing shit but grabbing coffee as an intern just saying

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HarlemDiplomats said:
yeah that's the type that would pick SC lol someone who'd say money ain't a thang

i say it's not worth it unless you're one of the high stats kids they throw money at (half-rides and full-rides)

and don't think ur gonna walk into Atlantic and be Puffy and sign people man you're not doing shit but grabbing coffee as an intern just saying
my dad pays my full tuition and I know how lucky I am to have that opportunity..
and i never said anything about signing anybody, but if I wanted to start a label and start signing people I could..

·
Banned
959 Posts
Anyone who you'd really want to sign isn't gonna sign unless you hand over extremely favorable terms
People aren't falling for the slave deal anymore
Look at how desperate Jay-Z was to sign Jay Electronica

1 - 18 of 18 Posts