Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I was fired from my job several weeks ago for letting my boss that I'd be quitting soon for school. I was actually okay with being let go but the guy is withholding 2 of my checks. He also told my coworkers to let me know if he ever catches me out on the street he's gonna fuck me up lol. I'm owed about 600 dollars that I need for school. Now as much as I wanna hurt this dude I won't because it'll only make getting my money more complicated. I'm filing complaints against him with the department of labor and am also filling out the forms for Small Claims Court. Thing is, the whole process takes time and I really do need this money for tuition that is due before the end of this month.

Would emailing him telling my ex boss that I'm willing to drop everything if I can go pick up my checks a smart idea? I'm really just trying to be grown up about this but the dude is acting like a child. He claims to have mailed my checks but it has already been a few weeks and I never received anything. He also banned me from the workplace so it's not like I can go over there and try talking to him without him calling security instantly. 

I've also heard that he's withheld checks from former employees for months in the past, but no one has ever taken action against the guy.

What should I do?

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Tell him you're willing to avoid taking the situation to court if he hands over the checks, you're entitled to that money. Don't let that shit slide since he's apparently done it in the past, look into filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CoreyMV said:
Tell him you're willing to avoid taking the situation to court if he hands over the checks, you're entitled to that money. Don't let that shit slide since he's apparently done it in the past, look into filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well.
I'm def not letting him get away with my money. Truthfully I want to fight the dude cause he keeps talking shit about me. Would sending him an email telling him I'll drop the complaints if I can get my money be a smart idea? Like I already got all my forms filled out just got to mail them but like I said that shit takes time.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AK-47 said:
id be willing to make a complaint call about the guy!
You'd have to make a complaint to him lol. The guy is manager/H&R/Pay Roll all of that. Only people above him are the store owners and I can't find any means of contacting them.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Arrow said:
You'd have to make a complaint to him lol. The guy is manager/H&R/Pay Roll all of that. Only people above him are the store owners and I can't find any means of contacting them.
damn that sucks...fuck that guy

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Arrow said:
I'm def not letting him get away with my money. Truthfully I want to fight the dude cause he keeps talking shit about me. Would sending him an email telling him I'll drop the complaints if I can get my money be a smart idea? Like I already got all my forms filled out just got to mail them but like I said that shit takes time.
it might work (worked when I got fucked over on my car)  look into contacting the store owner... there has to be some way to get into touch with him/her. go above his head and let the owner know you have no issue taking their employee and their business to court. Make sure you get anonymous statements from your former co-workers about the threats as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts