Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so im a 15 year old kid, and i usually wear the same old slim fit jeans, w. like a fox or billabong graphic t-shirt.

-im white
-im 5-7
-im 140 lbs
-and im lanky

so im looking for a new style because the tee shirts are getting really old, i dont know what kind of shirts to wear so help me out. Thanks.

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
American Apparel Fine Jersey T-Shirts (2001s)

Maybe a nice, plain polo varsity jacket from Macy's or something.

What denim do you have?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seeing that i only have a part time job, i dont have a lot of money for stuff, so i have levis or something

Just found out i as 5, 9 actually ahah

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You think i should buy online or go to a store

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks,

still open to more help from anyone

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Storm said:
What stores do you have down undah
Actually, there are heaps of stores down here that sell flannel. I might visit carhatt soon.

Oh and their arent many american stores down here. So it'd be pointless listing them lol.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
you should figure out what you like and not have other people say what they were and then have you just buy based on them....look at different forums see the type of stuff people were and make your own style, it will represent you better and will be a better depiction of who you are through your outward appearance

·
Registered
43 Posts
rocingforwest said:
you should figure out what you like and not have other people say what they were and then have you just buy based on them....look at different forums see the type of stuff people were and make your own style, it will represent you better and will be a better depiction of who you are through your outward appearance
^^This. Buy some GQs or something similar too and leaf through it. It'll give you an idea of how to wear things but ultimately you decide what you like and thinks look good

1 - 20 of 54 Posts