Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now before you go and brush me off, give this thread a chance lol...

Since this site launched I've already been feeling some positive energy. There was a lot of negativity in KLive and I was just a lurker in the Cudi and Kanye sections. I feel like this site is a breath of fresh air and that this would be a great time to make this thread.

Now I know it's a shame that my interest in Kanye and his music was sparked only about a couple months ago, but I'll admit, I used to be a radio listener. Yep, I was one of those guys. I mean, I've always liked the music Kanye put out, but I never really listened to him as an artist. It wasn't until the release of Cudi's MOTM, that I started listening to REAL hip-hop artists. I gradually became a Cudi stan (yes, I know I was late) then I started listening to Kanye.

Sorry for the lame prologue but anyways...

I have College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, 808s, all GOOD Friday songs, Power, and Runaway.

Now is there any music that I am missing? Any featured tracks I am missing? Any other music/vids/etc that I should listen to/watch?

Anything helps, help me become a Kanye stan!

Site's lookin' real dope by the way.

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
agree with everything thats above

on top of that, though, listen to some stuff ye produced. incredible

·
Registered
929 Posts
Awww, congratulations on becoming a new 'Ye fan. The thread title made me laugh @ first tbh, but I'm glad you have new music interests.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool beans, and I've already listen to every single track on each album. Just wondering if there's anything else to listen to.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ria said:
Awww, congratulations on becoming a new 'Ye fan. The thread title made me laugh @ first tbh, but I'm glad you have new music interests.
I know lol, I was late for that 8)

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Lalangan said:
Cool beans, and I've already listen to every single track on each album. Just wondering if there's anything else to listen to.
all his feature in other artist album download official and unofficial mixtapes

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Well since people mentioned a lot of the music I'd recommend watching his performances. Live Orchestration, Storytellers, shitty youtube rips of the GITD tour (Cause Ye won't put out the DVD :'( - an HQ preview though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-roVV0GSUY). His performances really made me appreciate Ye as an artist more because they were so creative.

Also watch shit like this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKfG8equzY

1 - 20 of 47 Posts