Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now before you go and brush me off, give this thread a chance lol...

Since this site launched I've already been feeling some positive energy. There was a lot of negativity in KLive and I was just a lurker in the Cudi and Kanye sections. I feel like this site is a breath of fresh air and that this would be a great time to make this thread.

Now I know it's a shame that my interest in Kanye and his music was sparked only about a couple months ago, but I'll admit, I used to be a radio listener. Yep, I was one of those guys. I mean, I've always liked the music Kanye put out, but I never really listened to him as an artist. It wasn't until the release of Cudi's MOTM, that I started listening to REAL hip-hop artists. I gradually became a Cudi stan (yes, I know I was late) then I started listening to Kanye.

Sorry for the lame prologue but anyways...

I have College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, 808s, all GOOD Friday songs, Power, and Runaway.

Now is there any music that I am missing? Any featured tracks I am missing? Any other music/vids/etc that I should listen to/watch?

Anything helps, help me become a Kanye stan!

Site's lookin' real dope by the way.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Awww, congratulations on becoming a new 'Ye fan. The thread title made me laugh @ first tbh, but I'm glad you have new music interests.

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
Well since people mentioned a lot of the music I'd recommend watching his performances. Live Orchestration, Storytellers, shitty youtube rips of the GITD tour (Cause Ye won't put out the DVD :'( - an HQ preview though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-roVV0GSUY). His performances really made me appreciate Ye as an artist more because they were so creative.

Also watch shit like this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKfG8equzY

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.