Kanye to The banner

Help LV Jaspers

4166 Views 15 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  009
guys... i'm new in here... just arrived from kanyelive....

sry if its off topic

is this real??? this are my favorite shoes, i love'em really. would be a dream coming true if i could get this jaspers
the guy who is selling these said he got'em from a friend in L.A. who had to close his shop... they looking quite original

http://cgi.ebay.at/Louis-Vuitton-LV-Kanye-West-44-High-Top-Sneaker-Jasper-/330482453006?pt=Kleidung_Accessoires_Schuhe_Herrenschuhe&hash=item4cf24a0a0e#ht_500wt_1156

authentic or fake??
See less
guys... i'm new in here... just arrived from kanyelive....

sry if its off topic

is this real??? this are my favorite shoes, i love'em really. would be a dream coming true if i could get this jaspers
the guy who is selling these said he got'em from a friend in L.A. who had to close his shop... they looking quite original...
See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
sry but what???
sry but what???
See more
why do you think so???
why do you think so???
See more
ok thx..... do you know, where i can get a pair of LV mr. hudsons???? i think its one of my favourites at the moment, and they werent even that expensive. i mean the authentic ones. but i cant find them....
ok thx..... do you know, where i can get a pair of LV mr. hudsons???? i think its one of my favourites at the moment, and they werent even that expensive. i mean the authentic ones. but i cant find them....
See more
yeah, i know that. but for example the mr. hudsons. the were about 535 euros - like 650 usd. so now they are more expensive cause they are fucking hot and sold out???
yeah, i know that. but for example the mr. hudsons. the were about 535 euros - like 650 usd. so now they are more expensive cause they are fucking hot and sold out???
See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.