Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys... i'm new in here... just arrived from kanyelive....

sry if its off topic

is this real??? this are my favorite shoes, i love'em really. would be a dream coming true if i could get this jaspers
the guy who is selling these said he got'em from a friend in L.A. who had to close his shop... they looking quite original

http://cgi.ebay.at/Louis-Vuitton-LV-Kanye-West-44-High-Top-Sneaker-Jasper-/330482453006?pt=Kleidung_Accessoires_Schuhe_Herrenschuhe&hash=item4cf24a0a0e#ht_500wt_1156

authentic or fake??

·
Registered
4,625 Posts

These are how the real ones should look.

The color of the brown interior leather on the inside of the shoe you've been looking at is visibly off in comparison to the real ones, so right away you can tell that they're fake.

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thx..... do you know, where i can get a pair of LV mr. hudsons???? i think its one of my favourites at the moment, and they werent even that expensive. i mean the authentic ones. but i cant find them....

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Here's a tip. Keep checking ebay, flightclub.com, and the marketplace at solecollector.com. If it's a brand new unworn pair and less than around $1000, it's fake. These came out in LV stores for around $1000 a pair so there would be no reason to sell real shoes for 1/10 of their original price. Use common sense and before you buy something expensive like that do some research on it and get your facts.

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, i know that. but for example the mr. hudsons. the were about 535 euros - like 650 usd. so now they are more expensive cause they are fucking hot and sold out???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts