Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting bitten and it itches so much; I'm in the mediterranean atm and I'm not used to the heat and these mosquitoes are annoying af.

HELP. I saw one a few hours ago in the shower and I slowly tried to drown it but it somehow dodged the high powered shower head and it disappeared into the fucking room (lights are off) it's getting its revenge tonight.

:damn:

is there anything I can do?

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
cover skin with clothing or get a mosquito repellent. if those aren't attainable and or unrealistic for your situation..... youre fucked :kermit:

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Dress up as one.

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
If you get aids they'll all start to avoid you once they hear about how the others have died from your blood

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haaahn said:
cover skin with clothing or get a mosquito repellent. if those aren't attainable and or unrealistic for your situation..... youre fucked :kermit:
It's so hot here :damn: I'm just trying to sleep without the covers but if I choose not to I will get bitten. If I sleep will covers on I will just die

·
Registered
63,503 Posts
babel said:
It's so hot here :damn: I'm just trying to sleep without the covers but if I choose not to I will get bitten. If I sleep will covers on I will just die
:jayout:  They in your house?

·
Premium Member
59,702 Posts
You don't deal with them, you just ignore it tbh. And keep moving, don't stand still or you gonna get lit up, if you always on the move they not gonna be able to land and get to sucking.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SBMike said:
:jayout:  They in your house?
Yeah, I had the windows open over the past week...

My Night said:
You don't deal with them, you just ignore it tbh. And keep moving, don't stand still or you gonna get lit up, if you always on the move they not gonna be able to land and get to sucking.
I gotta sleep :damn: I wake up with nasty looking welts on my skin, one time I had a huge one on my leg :vom:

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SLlM JIMMY said:
you dont got a/c?
I think it's broken and this room setup is weird, it's an ensuite but the bathroom is placed weird it just looks like someone has put a box in the room.

The A/C is on top of it and I think there are spiders there and I've got arachnophobia :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts