Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was texting this girl(I've been friends with her since 4th grade) and we talked about relationships. Long story short we agreed "see how it goes"

Now I like her and she said she wants a good relationship. Is she just leading me on or ???

She tells me to text her later or tomorrow and she sends good morning texts.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stillmatic said:
She ever show any interest in you before? yu hint at her how yu feel or wat
We've complimented each other and she knows I like her and she's knows I think that she's attractive

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stillmatic said:
Ask her to kick it with you this weeknd as more than friends :smug:
Haha nah she's really nice and sweet but she wants an actual relationship rather than sex all the time

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Dhass said:
Haha nah she's really nice and sweet but she wants an actual relationship rather than sex all the time
Take her to the movies or if she has sum activity she likes to do ask her if you can join her or sum shit

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stillmatic said:
is there any reason why yall havent dated besides jus being friends already?
Because in HS my schedule is totally different than hers so I never made it a point to see her

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reindeer of the Roc said:
Jesus, you just got delivered the BIGGEST hints.

Go for it. :button:
But she's not a slut or easy so it feels like too soon. I dont wanna jump the gun

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Son, you've been friends with her since 4th grade. You're not rushing at all.
Yeah but I wasn't trying to date her since like 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
47,549 Posts
Dhass said:
Yeah but I wasn't trying to date her since like 2 weeks ago
oh lol

But did you see that thread the other day? This guy was in a pretty similar position, but he just straight up went for it and told her he wanted a relationship etc. He won.

Go for it mayn. And since she said she 'said she wants a good relationship' means she's ready for one.

Make the move boi.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh lol

But did you see that thread the other day? This guy was in a pretty similar position, but he just straight up went for it and told her he wanted a relationship etc. He won.

Go for it mayn. And since she said she 'said she wants a good relationship' means she's ready for one.

Make the move boi.
Well we talked and she said that she is happy I want a good relationship not just a one day hook up thing. I'll keep you updated. Any ideas to ask her in a cute way

·
Registered
47,549 Posts
Dhass said:
Well we talked and she said that she is happy I want a good relationship not just a one day hook up thing. I'll keep you updated. Any ideas to ask her in a cute way
ILLA said:
Method 10:

The classic "what that mouth do doe"
But really though, just organize something with her and get her comfortabe and just come out with it. :kanyeshrug:

Don't be a simp about it tho.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But really though, just organize something with her and get her comfortabe and just come out with it. :kanyeshrug:

Don't be a simp about it tho.
A simP?

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Dhass said:
Heyyy, i think ur rlly keyoot and all. And I just anna be more than friends nah mean?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts