Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to be a graphic designer and possibly a fashion/clothing designer but I dont know what colleges I should be looking at.

I have a 2.8 GPA (i know)
I havent taken the SAT or ACT yet.

I need help fam

·
Banned
453 Posts
Dhass said:
I want to be a graphic designer and possibly a fashion/clothing designer but I dont know what colleges I should be looking at.

I have a 2.8 GPA (i know)
I havent taken the SAT or ACT yet.

I need help fam
do 2 years of community college and you pull a 2.0 you will more than likely be accepted into a major university. You can knock out your basic classes there and save some money in the process

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Iamapony said:
do 2 years of community college and you pull a 2.0 you will more than likely be accepted into a major university. You can knock out your basic classes there and save some money in the process
Pretty much.

Or apply to Liberty University, if you're desperate. It's a christian school in the middle of nowhere that takes anyone, then transfer

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't know how to quote on mobile, but I live in PA and go to a high school thats decile is 8. I'm white also. Ideally New York is where I wanna be or California.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
Iamapony said:
defiantly do that also got any experience or tried to graphic design

1 - 13 of 13 Posts