Better album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this could have biased views and it's another annoying eminem thread, but which album is better to you?

Imo WTT is better, and WTT really wasn't that good. 7.5,8/10.

WTT has the edge in production, lyricism and pretty much everything else except for H:TS's shitty pop song was way better then WTT(and that's saying something)

H:TS for me was the most disappointing album of the year, and quite possibly the worst for a major artist(until C4 :problem?:)

The lyrics are sacrificed for speed, which doesn't really work so well sometimes. Every single beat is bland and boring and the entire album feels corny and forced. 3/10

·
Registered
16,156 Posts
Literally every album has to be compared to WTT now huh....

I think Kanye & Hov got exactly what they wanted

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
Bill Belichick said:
I know this could have biased views and it's another annoying eminem thread, but which album is better to you?

Imo WTT is better, and WTT really wasn't that good. 7.5,8/10.

WTT has the edge in production, lyricism and pretty much everything else except for H:TS's shitty pop song was way better then WTT(and that's saying something)

H:TS for me was the most disappointing album of the year, and quite possibly the worst for a major artist(until C4 :problem?:)

The lyrics are sacrificed for speed, which doesn't really work so well sometimes. Every single beat is bland and boring and the entire album feels corny and forced. 3/10
Kay-Z hating on Em?! I can't believe it! :oblivious:

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vasper said:
Literally every album has to be compared to WTT now huh....

I think Kanye & Hov got exactly what they wanted
Except its actually a good comparison because they are two major collabs :work:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.