Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some ideas! Looking for a nice, heavy jacket for the cold winters we have up here in the Northwest.

This is the nicest jacket I've seen:

(courtesy of itsamazing)

post what you guys are going to wear/have been wearing!

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hitting up the Polo Outlet tomorrow, maybe I'll find something I like. We'll see.

M

·
0 Posts
can't believe I slept on that Club Monaco jacket.  By the time it went on sale it was gone smh.

That>Moncler imo, I'm kinda sick of glossy jackets.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Yea that jacket is nice. I got this jacket recently from L.L. Bean. Not heavy but supposedly keeps you warm when you're not very active up to 5 degrees and -45 degrees when you're active. It's very warm over a tee and it's a little big (but it has adjustable pulls) but it's great for the price ($200).

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/60850?from=SR&feat=sr

Nothing special but for $200 it's very warm and does the job of keeping the nasty winter weather out.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I used to work at Club Monaco (which is owned by RL) but left about a year ago and actually just recently got hired full time at Ralph Lauren here in Chicago..haven't been able to check out exactly what we have in stock as I start on Tuesday but I'll make sure to see what's good and report back. And if I remember correctly.. friends n family happens soon. Not quite sure!

@Eddie.. I suggest you check RUGBY too. As far as I know there's one in Seattle? Or did it close recently? The fit overall is equivalent to RL, a bit slimmer.

This "Highbank Hooded" down jacket from Rugby $248 http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=10785316&categoryId=3138718&cp=3138868 $248 is ILL but I don't like the orange red (far too flashy for me).. I'd prefer it in black.. but it's only available in orange red and a blue/green plaid.

·
Registered
112 Posts
▲PRETTY BITCH said:
I need some ideas! Looking for a nice, heavy jacket for the cold winters we have up here in the Northwest.

This is the nicest jacket I've seen:

(courtesy of itsamazing)

post what you guys are going to wear/have been wearing!
thats pretty sweet imo what is it?

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
tbh im doing something different this year and copping a shitload of Vintage Starter Sports Jackets

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
idk its a look...i dont hate it....i dont wear it...but if he wore that with a pair of raw denim, simple single color shoes, and nothing else it could be fine...i know a lot of people who fuck with stuff like that...i personally dont but i know people who do

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
rocingforwest said:
idk its a look...i dont hate it....i dont wear it...but if he wore that with a pair of raw denim, simple single color shoes, and nothing else it could be fine
Agreed

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
FredChicken said:
lol vintage sports jackets are so not cool right now.
Well excuse me for having my own sense of style and having a mind of my own and not dickriding what is deemed "cool".

I also leave the tags on my snapbacks. Shoot me. :kanyeshrug:.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ape said:
Well excuse me for having my own sense of style and having a mind of my own and not dickriding what is deemed "cool".

Eh, you dont to go that far of to have your own sense of style. besides if it dosent look then it dosent look good like those jackets. no comment on snapbacks.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Ape said:

trying to defend you and then suddenly you come and say you keep TAGS on a hat lol sorry cant defend that

1 - 20 of 35 Posts